CurlTalk

I need help finding a style for a wedding!

Hi, I have a major issue and I am looking for any input that I can get from fellow curlies. I am going to be in a wedding in a few weeks, and I need to find a hairstyle that I can do by myself. I want to get my hair done by a professional, but the wedding is at 11 am on a Sunday, and there are no hair salons that are open early enough (especially on a Sunday). I have curly hair, type 3B, at a little longer than shoulder length. I would like to put just part of my hair up, because I really don't like my ears. I am not that experienced with any kind of styling, but I think that I would be able to effectively copy a hairstyle in a picture. If you have any pictures that you can send me, or links that you can give me to some pictures, I would really appreciate it. Thanks for your help!

Comments

• curlypcvcurlypcv Posts: 5Registered Users
    The easiest thing to do would just be pull pack the top part of your hair (so it's half up, half down) with a fancy clip. You can pull out some tendrils/curls of hair along your hairline to dress it up a bit.

You could also use a boring barette or clip and just use bobby pins to pin in flowers along the clip as well depending on how fancy you want to get.

I know it's not an earth shattering hair style but it's fast and easy and you can do it yourself. Good luck!

Here's some pictures for inspiration

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fweddings.theknot.com%2Fgallery%2Fgallery_results.aspx%3Fgallery%3D7" class="Popup
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Half-up would be what I would do. I don't like fussy hairstyles that need a lot of attention anyway -- there's enough going on when you're in a wedding without having to keep fixing your do.