Happy Victoria Day fellow Canadians!

rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,734Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
it's good to have a queen's birthday to celebrate!

:queen: queen-smiley.gif?1292867659
My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!

Comments

• SereneCurlsSereneCurls Posts: 1,145Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Happy Victoria day! I'm glad we're having such lovely weather for it, at least in my part of the country. :)
    3a, dense, fairly coarse, normal porosity and elasticity, just below shoulder
    Low poo: Giovanni 50 50
    Co-wash: aia, suave coconut, salon care
    R O: Tresume Naturals, gvpcb
    L I: KCKT, gvpcb
    Stylers: cjpp, re : coil, kccc, brhg
    Oils: coconut, argan
    Experimenting with: curls rock amplifier, pantene mousse
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Happy Victoria Day!!

Got home at 5:30 from the drive-in, slept for a few hours, did some gardening, now gonna catch up on Weeds and have a nap while the thunderstorm rolls in. A perfect holiday!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,724Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    Happy Victoria Day for all youse guys up north!
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,734Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Happy Victoria day! I'm glad we're having such lovely weather for it, at least in my part of the country. :)

it's finally behaving itself here, too!

i have been yanking out the creeping charlie - by hand Owwwwww!!! - and i mowed the lawn.

no sign of rain down my way, CC!

:laughing4:
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • SereneCurlsSereneCurls Posts: 1,145Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    rouquinne wrote: »

it's finally behaving itself here, too!

i have been yanking out the creeping charlie - by hand Owwwwww!!! - and i mowed the lawn.

no sign of rain down my way, CC!

:laughing4:
    Wow, that's a lot of work. Here we had a big brunch and spend most of the day in the park with the dog. Now back home to fold laundry. :p
    3a, dense, fairly coarse, normal porosity and elasticity, just below shoulder
    Low poo: Giovanni 50 50
    Co-wash: aia, suave coconut, salon care
    R O: Tresume Naturals, gvpcb
    L I: KCKT, gvpcb
    Stylers: cjpp, re : coil, kccc, brhg
    Oils: coconut, argan
    Experimenting with: curls rock amplifier, pantene mousse
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,169Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Well, I'm out of sync with you all as usual, but Happy Victoria Day!
    3b in South Australia.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file