Devacurl cuts in Brisbane

amandarinamandarin Posts: 9Registered Users
I'm really excited to say I have organised to go to Brisbane for the first week each month for curly cutting. I will be at a salon in Toowong & the first week I will be there is 30/6/14 - 5/7/14.
I'll be posting more information on my FB page- The Philosophy of Curls- as the finer details are worked out.
I am taking bookings NOW so let me know what day/time is best for you
Thank you, Amanda

Comments

• amandarinamandarin Posts: 9Registered Users
    I have a couple of appts left through the week (none left Saturday) so be quick to let me know if you interested. The details are as follows:

Hey ladies, I have info for those of you wanting to book curly cuts with me in Brisbane
    I will be available from Monday June 30 - Saturday July 5 atAmia Hair, Shop 7, 530 Milton Rd Toowong.
    The cost of the Curlicious service is $110.To book with me you can either pm me on my own facebook or The Philosophy of Curls facebook page or text me on 0416125529.
    Your one of a kind Curlicious experience will include:
    - My Devacurl inspired & unique to your curls cut & set
    - Tutorial on how to maintain your curls & advice on the most appropriate products for your curl type
    - Relaxing & refreshing 90mins of escape from the real world (including yummy treat & beverage)
    PLUS Bonus gift to you on your first visit- Take home curl friendly towel & satin pillowcase
    If you have any questions please feel free to ask
    I'm looking forward to meeting all you south east Qld Curly Girls soon.
  • Lily123Lily123 Posts: 11Registered Users
    I'm all booked in and ready to go! Can't wait.

Any other girls going?
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,169Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Sadly not - bit too far for me for a haircut!

Enjoy!
    3b in South Australia.
  • Lily123Lily123 Posts: 11Registered Users
    Maybe a day trip or a short holiday???

I will enjoy - I'm really looking forward to it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file