I have found the BEST regimen for my 3c hair!

Briona95Briona95 Posts: 7Registered Users
All the products I use are in my signature but I just wanted to tell you guys..
these products compliment each other sooooooo well.

Shampoo & Conditioner: Organix Coconut Milk .. there are a lot of mixed reviews on the Organix line. I happen to LOVE it. Both products together make my hair very soft and manageable, and do not leave my hair feeling stripped. Both products are really light.

Leave-in: Cantu Shea Butter Leave in repair cream... I LIVE by this. Nothing will ever compare to the wonders this does for my curls. I have extreme heat damage on one side of my hair, this repair cream restores some of my curls and i ADORE it. not to mention how soft it makes my hair.. and detangling, its like a 5 second task with this stuff right here!

Stylers: (Listed in the order I apply them after I wash my hair, whether it's a wash&go, braidout, twistout, or anything)
1.) Organix Argan oil and Shea Butter Restore Moisture oil (long title, I know lol) This stuff alone gives my hair shine for days. I literally use smaller than a dime size on each section of my hair. (I do 4-6 sections).
2.) Organix Kukui Oil Curl Cream ..This is probably my favorite product by the Organix company. This cream is supposed to tame fizz and hydrate the hair. Let me just re-iterate, IT DOES JUST THAT. It gives my hair even more shine and leaves me with no frizz ;) It also has some hold to it without me having to use a lot.
3.) Shea Moisture's Curl Enhancing Smoothie.. guys, this stuff is like my hair crack lol. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. It moisturizes my hair to the 10th power, plus i just love the smell of it.

And voila! There you have it, these products leave my hair SUPER shiny, and moistured. Also, they leave my curls sooooooo defined. Especially for braidouts and twistouts. These products work so well together, they give my hair a lot of hold, notice I did not even mention a gel these work like one together! I just love it! I'll leave you guys a picture of my recent AWESOME twist out!
TYPE 3b/3c

I've been natural all my life but I'm just beginning to put the flat iron down and cater to my curls :love7:
Shampoo: OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo
Conditioner: OGX Coconut Milk Conditioner
Leave-In: Beautiful Textures Taming Leave-in Conditioner, Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner
Stylers: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, OGX Kukui Oil Curl Cream, EcoStyler Gel :love2:

Comments

• CatitudeBooCatitudeBoo Posts: 590Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Congrats! I love that feeling too, it's akin to winning the lottery when you've found your HGs and combinations that give the best results :)
    CG since Dec. 2013  B)
    3b/c ~ fine ~ high porosity ~ low density
    No-Poo: SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Shampoo 
    RO: Tresemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner 
    Stylers: Tresemme Flawless Curls Mousse & Extra Hold Hairspray 

• Briona95Briona95 Posts: 7Registered Users
    It totally is! Lol, I'm so glad I don't have to seek different products anymore.
    TYPE 3b/3c

I've been natural all my life but I'm just beginning to put the flat iron down and cater to my curls :love7:
    Shampoo: OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo
    Conditioner: OGX Coconut Milk Conditioner
    Leave-In: Beautiful Textures Taming Leave-in Conditioner, Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner
    Stylers: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, OGX Kukui Oil Curl Cream, EcoStyler Gel :love2:
  • SereneCurlsSereneCurls Posts: 1,145Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yay! It's so awesome when you find a group of products that work well together. :)
    3a, dense, fairly coarse, normal porosity and elasticity, just below shoulder
    Low poo: Giovanni 50 50
    Co-wash: aia, suave coconut, salon care
    R O: Tresume Naturals, gvpcb
    L I: KCKT, gvpcb
    Stylers: cjpp, re : coil, kccc, brhg
    Oils: coconut, argan
    Experimenting with: curls rock amplifier, pantene mousse
  • CurlyCitaCurlyCita Posts: 152Registered Users
    Congrats!!! I have mostly 3c hair too and just found a great routine with gret products that work good together. I love the Cantu too by the way. Used it as a leave in and DC.
    Hair type: 3c/4a, high shrinkage :/, high density,medium porosity. ~1inch to APL stretched. Big Chopped: Oct. 2012
    Routine & Products: Sundays- DC on dry hair w/Cantu Shea Butter Leave in Conditioning Repair Cream & Olive Oil. Wash w/As I am Coconut Cowash. Condtion&detangle w/any VO5 conditoner. Braid in 5-8 braids w/Shea Moisture Smoothie.
    Wear braidout rest of week. Rebraid every night.

MAYcowash w/VO5 conditioner mid-week and rebraid again. I always unbraid w/Coconut oil on hands.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file