Urban Decay Naked Flush

curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
Anyone tried this kit?
I was in Sephora looking ghostly as usual and I tried the blush part of this 3-part set (blush, highlighter, bronzer). I really liked it! It seemed to me a rather unusual shade, but maybe the store lighting was playing tricks on me. So I tried the bronzer.

I'm about to splurge $30 and buy the set. It will be my first bronzer. Although I could definitely use something to warm up my skin, I haven't had success trying other bronzers which come out too orange or dark, but it was the blush that really won me.

Interested to know other's reactions; I've never tried U. Decay before. If you have a chance - check it out and let me know what you think!
2/c Coarse hair med. density.
Highly porous. Color over grey.
I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
Every day is a gift :flower:

Comments

• Fifi.GFifi.G Registered Users Posts: 15,490 Curl Neophyte
    That looks like a nice palette, and it seems to have really good reviews. 4.5 out of 5 on Sephora and Ulta's site and 4.1 out of 5 on Makeup Alley. Not bad at all!

I hope the bronzer works for you. I have a very hard time with those looking like I just smeared on clay dirt. I have to go for very light, tan/brown, cool toned ones. I have not used U.D blushes but I am over the moon about their shadows, eye primer and 24-7 Eyeliner. All have been great. I bet their powdered face products are too.

You'll have to let us know what you think!
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Corrina777Corrina777 Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Curl Connoisseur
    I really considered purchasing this. I just couldn't rationalize it since I already have two bronzers that I know work on my fair skin and I had just purchased two Hourglass Ambient Lighting blushes. The colors are very pretty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    3a/f/iii
    Modified CG since 11/5/11
    CLEANSE: CJ Daily Fix, DevaCare No-Poo, CHS Treatment Shampoo
    RO: SS Caitlin's Conditioner, CJ Beauticurls Strengthening
    LI: SS Repairing Protein Treatment, CHS Silk Leave-In
    STYLE: Re:Coil, Curl Keeper, Deva Ultra Defining Gel, Curls Rock Amplifier,Sweet Curls Elixirs Okra Gel and Hard Hold Gel, SS Curl Enhancing Jelly and Firm Hold Gel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file