Dealing with two hair patterns

Juliette_Juliette_ Registered Users Posts: 16
I started cg in December five months ago I dyed my bleach blonde hair brown and promised to never touch it with heat again. Now since my hair is growing like wildfire I have began to notice that the hair coming it is a 3a pattern while the dyed over damaged hair is nearly a 2b. I low poo and condition with a cone free conditioner and co wash twice a month with vo5. I just can't get my hair to look moderately good anymore :( in the beginning it was way easier because I just had wavy hair and now all the breakage that's growing back are forming ringlets! I did a mini chop to my shoulders back in December and I feel like the only thing I can do it just cut all the damaged parts off and get a boy haircut *cringe* I've been wanting to grow out my hair for so Long and I feel like doing this would set me so far back :( how do you other girls get through this?! Should I just bite the bullet and cut it all off?

Comments

• lolo918lolo918 Registered Users Posts: 729 Curl Neophyte
    If you don't mind the work you could try set styles- finger coils, rollers, braids, etc.

You could also then twist or braid at night to blend/maintain the curls between washes.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using CurlTalk App
    3C/4A, fine texture, low-medium density, and low porosity
    CG since November 2013.

Pre-Poo: infrequent now, Coconut Oil overnight
    Shampoo: Curls unleashed/for occasional sulfate wash when needed, everlasting sunshine.
    Conditioner: Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine and GVP's conditioning balm.
    Styler: iagirl's flaxseed curl cream or gelatin gel/conditioner mix. <3
    PT: iagirl's gelatin treatment 3-4 times a month, with conditioner/honey/avj

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file