CurlTalk

Is the Suave volumizing mousse good for thin hair? :)

CurlySmilerCurlySmiler Posts: 43Registered Users
:toothy7: Hi Curlies , so Im a 3A curly with thin hair it always been like that :sad10: I tried the suave curl mousse early this year I liked it give me shine and frizz control the problem its that it tamed to much my hair , and I been wondering If the Volumizing mousse it would help me ? Also I have Low porosity :-o.

Any curly have tried this mousse and how you applied for really max volume , because I really have limp hair:sad10:

Thank u so much curlies :love1::notworthy:

3A curls, low porosity, thin hair and scalp , medium lenght:love2:

Comments

• thinandwavythinandwavy Posts: 7Registered Users
    I may have finally found someone with similar hair to mine. My hair is also thin, especially at the top. I am a 2c/3a, and my hair is also low porosity. I'm working on finding products that work for me. I can't seem to use mousse as it dries my hair out terribly. I've been using gel which weighs my hair down. Still looking for a product that actually works for me. I just ordered some flax seed gel from Sweet Curls and I'm hoping that will work for me.
    2C/3A
    High porosity
    Low density
    Low elasticity
    Medium to coarse
  • CurlySmilerCurlySmiler Posts: 43Registered Users
    I may have finally found someone with similar hair to mine. My hair is also thin, especially at the top. I am a 2c/3a, and my hair is also low porosity. I'm working on finding products that work for me. I can't seem to use mousse as it dries my hair out terribly. I've been using gel which weighs my hair down. Still looking for a product that actually works for me. I just ordered some flax seed gel from Sweet Curls and I'm hoping that will work for me.

Really ? YAY:smilebox::bounce::blob8: so cool , I know its really hard because its like everything just weight down our hair :cwm10:, do I can use mousse , maybe try the Suave Curls mousse , I tried and its good ( but have too much emolients ) maybe tried it gaves, shine, hold and noooo frizz:D

Keep in touch my curly twin :evil4::D

Do you have some volume tips ? :read2: Kisses