Benefit's "sticks"

spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
Benefit used to sell an "It Stick" that was a general concealer/highlighter pencil, but it was discontinued (still available on ebay, Amazon, etc.) Now it sells one for cool toned skin ("Eye Bright") and one for warm toned skin ("Gilded..."something), which I guess are improvements on the old It Stick.

is anyone familiar w/ any of these? Worth Buying?

Comments

• Fifi.GFifi.G Registered Users Posts: 15,490 Curl Neophyte
    I'm not, but now I want to be :)
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PerriPPerriP Registered Users Posts: 6,613 Curl Neophyte
    I used eye bright for a long time. Used it with Boing for under eyes. I liked it but switched to erase paste. I found eye bright to get a bit dry and "draggy" after awhile
    Modified CG since Dec 2011
    It seems like this would be a product you could find some reasonable dupes for. Any brightening eye concealer that matches the undertone you need, but in a lighter shade. Really creamy eyeliners that match as well, etc.

One of the main reasons I love the Urban Decay 27-7 liner in white is because I can use it to highlight. If I am well moisturized, have not powdered or put a tiny bit of lotion on my finger, I can blend it with ease. It melts into my skin. I put it under my brow, in the inner corner of my eyes, sometimes in the center of my lid, and on the cupids bow. When it melts in it looks more luminous than stark white. I really think it would drag in the *outer* corners of your eyes. You would need something just a touch softer. A pink or peach pencil would do the same. So would any tinted highlighter that is not very glittery.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I came across a wet n wild stick that is supposed to be a dupe. Elf has one too, but my phone won't open the blogs at the moment.

(Side note: I was trying to find a dupe for Benefit Hoola bronzer or the Too Faced Milk Chocolate last week. I checked every store in my town and both dupes had been raided! One NYC bronzer in Sunny was left but it had been opened and used, heavily. Gross. I did find a Physicians Formula dupe that is in between the Benefits & Too Faced. Very light, not orange, and build able. That works for me.)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file