curly hairstyles medium length

Well summer come and alot of is lift our hair up..So i want to know more hairstyles for a medium length 3b curly hair.. I dont mean a haircut.i mean like braided fish tail and things like that. I only have high pony tail and messy bun in choices. When i do a braid it looks silly it keeps coming up when i lift my head because of my hair shortness -_- PLEASE if you have any suggestion tell mee. Iam sk desperate

Comments

• SereneCurlsSereneCurls Posts: 1,145Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I love side braids. The bonus is that they're a great way to practice your braiding skills if that's something you struggle with. Could you explain a bit more about your braiding problem? Which braid were you trying to do? What do you mean exactly about having trouble when you lift your head? :)
    3a, dense, fairly coarse, normal porosity and elasticity, just below shoulder
    Low poo: Giovanni 50 50
    Co-wash: aia, suave coconut, salon care
    R O: Tresume Naturals, gvpcb
    L I: KCKT, gvpcb
    Stylers: cjpp, re : coil, kccc, brhg
    Oils: coconut, argan
    Experimenting with: curls rock amplifier, pantene mousse
  • zoecswaynezoecswayne Posts: 4Registered Users
    I like keeping mg hair on braids during summer. Less worry, less hassle for me.
    "Life is too short to be miserable." valuepointdistribution.com
  • MariamCFMariamCF Posts: 68Registered Users
    I love side braids. The bonus is that they're a great way to practice your braiding skills if that's something you struggle with. Could you explain a bit more about your braiding problem? Which braid were you trying to do? What do you mean exactly about having trouble when you lift your head? :)

i mean due to my hair shortness if i lift up my head the braid just goes up with it i mean it should stay down!! :D like if u make ur hair a ponytail and when u lift ur head ur hair goes up with u
  • SereneCurlsSereneCurls Posts: 1,145Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Hmm. What about a peacock twist or a French twist?
    3a, dense, fairly coarse, normal porosity and elasticity, just below shoulder
    Low poo: Giovanni 50 50
    Co-wash: aia, suave coconut, salon care
    R O: Tresume Naturals, gvpcb
    L I: KCKT, gvpcb
    Stylers: cjpp, re : coil, kccc, brhg
    Oils: coconut, argan
    Experimenting with: curls rock amplifier, pantene mousse
  • MariamCFMariamCF Posts: 68Registered Users
    Hmm. What about a peacock twist or a French twist?

I,will,look for them =D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file