15 month old son...what to use?

TxTeacherTxTeacher Posts: 1Registered Users
I am VERY new to curls. My son was bald the first year of his life. Now his hair is growing and it is curly. The top of his head is just wavy, maybe a 2A/B (bur more curl when wet), but he sides and back are pretty curly 3A to 3B. I've been wetting it in the mornings, but when it dries it gets really frizzy. I was wondering if there were any products that were safe for very young toddlers? I would like to cut down on the frizz without getting the "wet look." I am curl illiterate.

Comments

• snowgotcurlyqs92snowgotcurlyqs92 Posts: 13Registered Users
    hi, i had very curly hair when i was little and my mom did not really do anything with it, if u just leave in some conditioner, it might help with the frizz, i really wouldnt use anything because your baby is still very little. HTH!

~Snow
  • cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    Hi- I have probably 3A curls, and my daughter (26 months)is a wavy- to minimize frizz in her hair, I use a leave in conditioner and maybe a tiny bit of gel- 2 peas for her below shoulder length hair. [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Gelebration-Spray-p-101.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-gelebration-spray]Jessicurl gelebration[/buylink] is good for this- it's all natural and you can get it unscented.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file