Hello from Minnesota~

AltearitheAltearithe Posts: 1Registered Users
Hi everyone~ :D I'm horrible with introductions, but here goes!

I'm Luna and I've been a lurker on NC since around August of last year. Took me a while to get around to making an account, but yay finally! (I've also noticed that there aren't many other Asians with curly hair here, but it's ok~)

I've tried the CG method last year after searching for something to control my dandruff and happened upon the book in a blog. I fell off the CG wagon due to holidays and family stuff in October, but I'm back and I'm hoping for good. :D

I only just restarted CG two days ago but my curls are loving the cowash so much that it's insane; it's more defined and softer already. I have no idea if the curls fit with 2c or 3a yet since I'm just starting up, who knows how it'll be later on in the year. I also need to get it analyzed for other properties since they're more important than what my curls fit into categorically. XD

I hope to see everyone around~ >w< <3
Fell off the CG wagon during the holidays and am jumping back on. :D

2c/3a; unknown porosity (analyzing later)/shoulder length
Low poo: Dr. Bronner's (Unscented & Lavender)
Cowash: VO5 Kiwi and Lime
LI: KCKT/VO5 K&L/volumizing
Clarifier: Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying
Stylers: HE Volumizing Mousse, KCCC

Comments

• SereneCurlsSereneCurls Posts: 1,145Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Hi, welcome. It sounds like your hair is really enjoying the new routine. I've been cg since last August, and my hair is way happier.
    3a, dense, fairly coarse, normal porosity and elasticity, just below shoulder
    Low poo: Giovanni 50 50
    Co-wash: aia, suave coconut, salon care
    R O: Tresume Naturals, gvpcb
    L I: KCKT, gvpcb
    Stylers: cjpp, re : coil, kccc, brhg
    Oils: coconut, argan
    Experimenting with: curls rock amplifier, pantene mousse

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file