Another newbie :)

marimoomarimoo Posts: 4Registered Users
Just popping in to say hi!

I'm Marianne, from central Scotland - the windiest place on earth and hence the worst place to have curly hair!

Glad to have found this site, I've been straightening my hair for years but now that my GHD's have broke I've decided to embrace the curls and I'm even starting to get used to them. I just need some advice as I go as I'm a complete beginner at dealing with the frizz!

:)

Comments

• CGSince2002CGSince2002 Posts: 1,073Banned Users
    Hi Marianne, I want to welcome you and wish you much success with your hair, there's great freedom in embracing our curls, especially when we can get them to behave... at least most of the time, lol!

My advice to you is to try the "CG" method, IMO it's the gentlest there is, I've been very happy with it since I discovered it 12 years ago, so I can't say enough good things about it, in fact, if I were in NY I'd camp outside the Devachan salon until they hired me there, lol!
    Joined Curltalk 1st time in early '02 shortly after starting CG. I'm a non-practicing Cosmetologist.
    Hair: color-treated, mostly 3A.
    CO-wash: VO5 K&L
    RO: SpaHaus Salon w/OO, VO5 Shea Cashmere, W.R. Trop. Coconut, Daily Defense Moisturizing & others.
    LI: Beautiful Curls w/Shea Butter & C.O., Hollywood Beauty OO Creme, VO5 K&L, Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer.
    Gels: LAL Wet Look, ORS Lock & Twist.
    Oils: Jojoba, EVCO & Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil

• Aqua_LilyAqua_Lily Posts: 557Registered Users
    Welcome! ^^
    4-2.png
    Current length: tailbone
    Goal length: mid-thigh (wet)
    3A/2C M iii med por, high elast

HGs:
    Clarify: Nivea
    Lo-poo: Nature's Gate
    CW: Elvive Volume Collagen