Not Your Mothers

abstractcurlsabstractcurls Posts: 380Registered Users
Before I get into my review I wanted to point out that I emailed this company today at 3:22 p.m. and got a reply at 3:36 p.m. How is that for customer service?

I just happen to be at the store and noticed a shampoo and conditioner by them the Beach Babe ones. They both have mineral oil but it's toward the bottom of the list. The I noticed their gel You're So Gelous - Glossing Gel Glue. It was CG so I grabbed it too.

The shampoo wasn't harsh and I felt it did a good job. I was worried the conditioner wouldn't be enough, but I was wrong. It's a light consistency but it was enough moisture and seriously kept the frizz at bay. I used my homemade flaxseed gel and then the Glossing Glue with it. My hair hasn't been this unfrizzy (I made that up) in a long time. I have to say that I am far beyond impressed. They also have a curling shampoo and conditioner a that look CG as well. I plan on trying those too.

Comments

• hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    Sounds great! I have my eye on a couple things from them as well. That gel sounds nice and yes I would say they get an A+ for customer service!
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file