CurlTalk

CG All the Way!

Okay. Well, today I relaxed my hair again. (Just my new growth, not all of it.) I know that makes some of you cry, but please, believe me, I was never happy with curls on my head... I prefer wavy not curly on me.

Anywho, afterwards I did my standard PT and DT then decided to just let my hair dry. I wasn't going anywhere today and figured I'd like to see my hair naked after being back into CG for about 4 mos now. And the last 1.5 mos finally really getting it right for my hair.

OMGz! Why did I ever leave CG?! Why did I feel I had to experiment with modding it? Well, I know better now and here's the proof!

zeldahime-albums-myhair201403-picture2512-201403progress.jpg

I really can't believe that's my hair, air dried no less. I'm in love! I last had my hair cut down to a pixie in November. The back of my hair at the nape was at most an inch long. I'm stunned at the amount of growth I've gotten.
Very fine, high porosity, currently dyed and growing out the relaxed portions. I'm pretty sure my hair's 3b something IIRC. We will be finding out for sure as time goes by.

Comments

• DaniGirl88DaniGirl88 Posts: 1,583Registered Users
    Very pretty!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3B, fine, normal porosity, high density, medium width and length
    Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
    Co-Wash: As I Am Coconut Co-Wash
    Leave in Products: As I Am Leave-In, SM Smoothie/Milk, KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In
    Air Dry

Looking for new products and methods to try!

• ZeldahimeZeldahime Posts: 223Registered Users
    Thank You!
    Very fine, high porosity, currently dyed and growing out the relaxed portions. I'm pretty sure my hair's 3b something IIRC. We will be finding out for sure as time goes by.