CurlTalk

Target Coupon Codes!

There are a couple of coupon codes circulating that will save you some cash and the fun part is that you can use both of these codes on the same order, as long as you are above $15 after the 1st discount. Plus, you can choose the option for "free in store pick up" if you have a Target close by.

TargetHair15 (saves $5 on orders of $15+)
BEAUTYBOX (saves $3 on orders of $15+)

Someone said that these codes expire on MARCH 29th, so make sure you place your order before then!

I'm going to order KCCC and Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner.
My total is $14.88. KCCC is normally $16.99 by itself!

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.target.com%2Fp%2Fkinky-curly-curl-custard-gel-8-oz%2F-%2FA-13044270%23%3Flnk%3Dsc_qi_detaillink" class="Popup

Have fun and let me know if it works out for you!
Upper Michigan Dews
3a ~ Fine ~ High Porosity ~ Normal Density

NoPoo: JC Cleansing Cream
Rinse Outs: SS:PRT, CJ Repair Me, CJ Argan
Detangler: KCKT
Leave-in: CJ Repair me
Stylers: UFDCM, BRHG
Refreshers: Batiste (dry shampoo) on the roots & UFDCM everywhere else

iHerb Discount Code: SAF007

Comments

  • DaniGirl88DaniGirl88 Posts: 1,583Registered Users
    YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

    I wanted to try the KCKT and Giovanni for the longest, but didn't want to spend more money on something that might now work, but I decided to go ahead and do it since I saved $8! And got some more of my go to LI. Thanks so much for the codes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    3B, fine, normal porosity, high density, medium width and length
    Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
    Co-Wash: As I Am Coconut Co-Wash
    Leave in Products: As I Am Leave-In, SM Smoothie/Milk, KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In
    Air Dry

    Looking for new products and methods to try!



  • sixelamysixelamy Posts: 4,156Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks Sheila!

    subtotal: $23.28
    discounts: -$8.00
    your total: $16.50

    I got more KCCC and Giovanni TTTT shampoo - my boyfriend likes it too so getting him his own.
    2c-3a - med-coarse - normal-high porosity - high density
    :bunny:
    NP/LP: CJ Daily Fix, KMF Whenever / Giovanni TTTT
    RO/LI: Aussie Moist, CJ Argan & Olive Oil, Hask Keratin Protein
    DC/PROTEIN: KC Stellar Strands / CNPF
    STYLER: CJ Curl Queen
    COLOR: henna, amla & indigo
    :thumbdown:: glycerin in high/low dews, polyquat-10 & 11, parabens
  • SortaRicanSortaRican Posts: 310Registered Users
    This is perfect timing Sheila! I was just at my Target looking for Giovanni Smooth as Silk yesterday which I couldn't find anywhere but I was able to find it online. I'm going to place an order today and maybe stock up on a nother bottle of KCCC...can never have too much! Thanks :)
    3b/3c
    Fine, Long, High Density, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

    Products
    CoWash: YTC Nourishing Conditioner/AO Honeysuckle Rose
    LI: GDLI
    Styler: KCCC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sheilacurlsheilacurl Posts: 1,240Registered Users
    Yay! I'm glad it's going well for everyone!

    :hello1:
    Upper Michigan Dews
    3a ~ Fine ~ High Porosity ~ Normal Density

    NoPoo: JC Cleansing Cream
    Rinse Outs: SS:PRT, CJ Repair Me, CJ Argan
    Detangler: KCKT
    Leave-in: CJ Repair me
    Stylers: UFDCM, BRHG
    Refreshers: Batiste (dry shampoo) on the roots & UFDCM everywhere else

    iHerb Discount Code: SAF007

  • DaniGirl88DaniGirl88 Posts: 1,583Registered Users
    Got my order and tried the Giovanni Leave In.....OMG!!!! Love it!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    3B, fine, normal porosity, high density, medium width and length
    Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
    Co-Wash: As I Am Coconut Co-Wash
    Leave in Products: As I Am Leave-In, SM Smoothie/Milk, KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In
    Air Dry

    Looking for new products and methods to try!



  • hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    I'm currently plotting an order! :happy2:

    I think I might get the Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk and Miss Jessie's Jelly Soft Curls. Not positive though....the Giovanni Direct Leave In isn't in stock online....bummer.
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

    Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • sheilacurlsheilacurl Posts: 1,240Registered Users
    I have been called an enabler :D
    Upper Michigan Dews
    3a ~ Fine ~ High Porosity ~ Normal Density

    NoPoo: JC Cleansing Cream
    Rinse Outs: SS:PRT, CJ Repair Me, CJ Argan
    Detangler: KCKT
    Leave-in: CJ Repair me
    Stylers: UFDCM, BRHG
    Refreshers: Batiste (dry shampoo) on the roots & UFDCM everywhere else

    iHerb Discount Code: SAF007

  • DaniGirl88DaniGirl88 Posts: 1,583Registered Users
    I'm currently plotting an order! :happy2:

    I think I might get the Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk and Miss Jessie's Jelly Soft Curls. Not positive though....the Giovanni Direct Leave In isn't in stock online....bummer.

    Do you have a Target you can pick it up from? That's what I had to do with the Giovanni Direct Leave In.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    3B, fine, normal porosity, high density, medium width and length
    Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
    Co-Wash: As I Am Coconut Co-Wash
    Leave in Products: As I Am Leave-In, SM Smoothie/Milk, KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In
    Air Dry

    Looking for new products and methods to try!



  • sheilacurlsheilacurl Posts: 1,240Registered Users
    Yeah, definitely try the in store pick up option, if you have one close by of course.
    Upper Michigan Dews
    3a ~ Fine ~ High Porosity ~ Normal Density

    NoPoo: JC Cleansing Cream
    Rinse Outs: SS:PRT, CJ Repair Me, CJ Argan
    Detangler: KCKT
    Leave-in: CJ Repair me
    Stylers: UFDCM, BRHG
    Refreshers: Batiste (dry shampoo) on the roots & UFDCM everywhere else

    iHerb Discount Code: SAF007

  • SortaRicanSortaRican Posts: 310Registered Users
    DaniGirl88 wrote: »
    Got my order and tried the Giovanni Leave In.....OMG!!!! Love it!!!!!

    I just posted in another thread asking about this same product. I couldn't find the Smooth as Silk in store so I was thinking about giving the Direct Leave In a try. It seems to get mixed reviews on here but I know I should just try it for myself.
    3b/3c
    Fine, Long, High Density, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

    Products
    CoWash: YTC Nourishing Conditioner/AO Honeysuckle Rose
    LI: GDLI
    Styler: KCCC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaniGirl88DaniGirl88 Posts: 1,583Registered Users
    SortaRican wrote: »
    DaniGirl88 wrote: »
    Got my order and tried the Giovanni Leave In.....OMG!!!! Love it!!!!!

    I just posted in another thread asking about this same product. I couldn't find the Smooth as Silk in store so I was thinking about giving the Direct Leave In a try. It seems to get mixed reviews on here but I know I should just try it for myself.

    Yeah, it it definitely different than the SM line. Today, I put too much Giovanni in and I noticed that I did get the white residue and had to wash some if it back out. But that's the only problem I've noticed so far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    3B, fine, normal porosity, high density, medium width and length
    Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
    Co-Wash: As I Am Coconut Co-Wash
    Leave in Products: As I Am Leave-In, SM Smoothie/Milk, KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In
    Air Dry

    Looking for new products and methods to try!



  • laurabellalaurabella Posts: 91Registered Users
    It let me use the codes twice! (Two different orders.)

    I got KC Spiral spritz, Curls Curl Goddess, Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni and Monoi Glossing spray, LaBella gel (it was less than $2 and got me to discount), Burt's Bees More Moisture Conditioner, some Garnier Fructis paste, and something else....

    My total for both orders combined was around $25.
  • sheilacurlsheilacurl Posts: 1,240Registered Users
    laurabella wrote: »
    It let me use the codes twice! (Two different orders.)

    I got KC Spiral spritz, Curls Curl Goddess, Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni and Monoi Glossing spray, LaBella gel (it was less than $2 and got me to discount), Burt's Bees More Moisture Conditioner, some Garnier Fructis paste, and something else....

    My total for both orders combined was around $25.


    ^ NICE! I didn't think about placing 2 orders ~ D'oh!
    Upper Michigan Dews
    3a ~ Fine ~ High Porosity ~ Normal Density

    NoPoo: JC Cleansing Cream
    Rinse Outs: SS:PRT, CJ Repair Me, CJ Argan
    Detangler: KCKT
    Leave-in: CJ Repair me
    Stylers: UFDCM, BRHG
    Refreshers: Batiste (dry shampoo) on the roots & UFDCM everywhere else

    iHerb Discount Code: SAF007

  • SortaRicanSortaRican Posts: 310Registered Users
    DaniGirl88 wrote: »
    Yeah, it it definitely different than the SM line. Today, I put too much Giovanni in and I noticed that I did get the white residue and had to wash some if it back out. But that's the only problem I've noticed so far.

    Turns out my sister-in-law uses it and loves it! She bought me a bottle yesterday so I used it instead of the SM Milk this morning and I love it!...so far. I applied mine in the shower and then scrunched in some KCCC after.

    I think I'm going to have to stop using the SM products, I think they are too heavy for my hair :(. But atleast I know I can get good results with the GDLI and the KCCC. I want to try to Smooth as Silk soon.
    3b/3c
    Fine, Long, High Density, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

    Products
    CoWash: YTC Nourishing Conditioner/AO Honeysuckle Rose
    LI: GDLI
    Styler: KCCC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaniGirl88DaniGirl88 Posts: 1,583Registered Users
    SortaRican wrote: »
    DaniGirl88 wrote: »
    Yeah, it it definitely different than the SM line. Today, I put too much Giovanni in and I noticed that I did get the white residue and had to wash some if it back out. But that's the only problem I've noticed so far.

    Turns out my sister-in-law uses it and loves it! She bought me a bottle yesterday so I used it instead of the SM Milk this morning and I love it!...so far. I applied mine in the shower and then scrunched in some KCCC after.

    I think I'm going to have to stop using the SM products, I think they are too heavy for my hair :(. But atleast I know I can get good results with the GDLI and the KCCC. I want to try to Smooth as Silk soon.

    I am right there with you! I think the SM products are too heavy for my hair as well. I've been trying to just use a LI and maybe some moisture spray, and my hair has been so much lighter. I love the KCKT, but want to try the KCCC. I haven't heard of the Smooth as Silk, but may have to try that as well. Today I have the KCKT in and am in love. Especially with Spring/Summer coming up! I do like the way KCKT smells as opposed to the GDLI, but they are both really light in comparison to the SMCES. Having my hair so short helps too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    3B, fine, normal porosity, high density, medium width and length
    Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
    Co-Wash: As I Am Coconut Co-Wash
    Leave in Products: As I Am Leave-In, SM Smoothie/Milk, KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In
    Air Dry

    Looking for new products and methods to try!



  • sixelamysixelamy Posts: 4,156Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    You definitely have to try the KCCC! I seriously don't think my hair could live without that stuff. Used in conjunction with the KCKT (at least for me) it gives 5x more holding power, not sure why.
    2c-3a - med-coarse - normal-high porosity - high density
    :bunny:
    NP/LP: CJ Daily Fix, KMF Whenever / Giovanni TTTT
    RO/LI: Aussie Moist, CJ Argan & Olive Oil, Hask Keratin Protein
    DC/PROTEIN: KC Stellar Strands / CNPF
    STYLER: CJ Curl Queen
    COLOR: henna, amla & indigo
    :thumbdown:: glycerin in high/low dews, polyquat-10 & 11, parabens
  • DaniGirl88DaniGirl88 Posts: 1,583Registered Users
    sixelamy wrote: »
    You definitely have to try the KCCC! I seriously don't think my hair could live without that stuff. Used in conjunction with the KCKT (at least for me) it gives 5x more holding power, not sure why.

    Now I'm going to have to get some! I've wanting to try it, but didn't buy it with the other items. I love trying new products. And the best thing is that my younger sister uses what I don't, so I'm not wasting my money. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    3B, fine, normal porosity, high density, medium width and length
    Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
    Co-Wash: As I Am Coconut Co-Wash
    Leave in Products: As I Am Leave-In, SM Smoothie/Milk, KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In
    Air Dry

    Looking for new products and methods to try!



  • SortaRicanSortaRican Posts: 310Registered Users
    DaniGirl88 wrote: »

    I am right there with you! I think the SM products are too heavy for my hair as well. I've been trying to just use a LI and maybe some moisture spray, and my hair has been so much lighter. I love the KCKT, but want to try the KCCC. I haven't heard of the Smooth as Silk, but may have to try that as well. Today I have the KCKT in and am in love. Especially with Spring/Summer coming up! I do like the way KCKT smells as opposed to the GDLI, but they are both really light in comparison to the SMCES. Having my hair so short helps too.


    IMO the KCCC is kind of pricy for such a small amount so I use it sparingly. Fortunately a little goes a long way...you should definitely give it a try! Giovanni Smooth as Silk is suppose to be a really good conditioner with a lot of slip (or so I've read), I'm guessing it's pretty good stuff since it's so hard to find.

    I read several reviews of the GDLI and a lot of people said it was comparible to KCKT however I've tried the KCKT and I wasn't too impressed but I love GDLI so idk lol. That was several months ago when I tried KCKT and I think my hair and my hair knowledge has come a long way (still a long way to go) so maybe I should try it again, I think I still have some left. Do you use it as a LI or a detangler?
    3b/3c
    Fine, Long, High Density, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

    Products
    CoWash: YTC Nourishing Conditioner/AO Honeysuckle Rose
    LI: GDLI
    Styler: KCCC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaniGirl88DaniGirl88 Posts: 1,583Registered Users
    SortaRican wrote: »
    DaniGirl88 wrote: »

    I am right there with you! I think the SM products are too heavy for my hair as well. I've been trying to just use a LI and maybe some moisture spray, and my hair has been so much lighter. I love the KCKT, but want to try the KCCC. I haven't heard of the Smooth as Silk, but may have to try that as well. Today I have the KCKT in and am in love. Especially with Spring/Summer coming up! I do like the way KCKT smells as opposed to the GDLI, but they are both really light in comparison to the SMCES. Having my hair so short helps too.


    IMO the KCCC is kind of pricy for such a small amount so I use it sparingly. Fortunately a little goes a long way...you should definitely give it a try! Giovanni Smooth as Silk is suppose to be a really good conditioner with a lot of slip (or so I've read), I'm guessing it's pretty good stuff since it's so hard to find.

    I read several reviews of the GDLI and a lot of people said it was comparible to KCKT however I've tried the KCKT and I wasn't too impressed but I love GDLI so idk lol. That was several months ago when I tried KCKT and I think my hair and my hair knowledge has come a long way (still a long way to go) so maybe I should try it again, I think I still have some left. Do you use it as a LI or a detangler?

    Thanks for the info! I'll have to look into the Giovanni Smooth as Silk. Maybe I can find it around here somewhere. I like things that go a long way, so I'll definitely have to get the KCCC. I have the SM Souffle and I don't like it. Is it like that consistency? Something about the souffle reacts horribly with my hair.

    I use it as a LI. My hair detangles easily (especially in the shower with a little conditioner), so I really don't need a detangler. Although, I feel like it would be a great one. Very smooth and light. I might have to try it on my niece's hair. She gets some serious tangles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    3B, fine, normal porosity, high density, medium width and length
    Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
    Co-Wash: As I Am Coconut Co-Wash
    Leave in Products: As I Am Leave-In, SM Smoothie/Milk, KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In
    Air Dry

    Looking for new products and methods to try!



  • SortaRicanSortaRican Posts: 310Registered Users
    DaniGirl88 wrote: »

    Thanks for the info! I'll have to look into the Giovanni Smooth as Silk. Maybe I can find it around here somewhere. I like things that go a long way, so I'll definitely have to get the KCCC. I have the SM Souffle and I don't like it. Is it like that consistency? Something about the souffle reacts horribly with my hair.

    I use it as a LI. My hair detangles easily (especially in the shower with a little conditioner), so I really don't need a detangler. Although, I feel like it would be a great one. Very smooth and light. I might have to try it on my niece's hair. She gets some serious tangles.

    I'd say it is a smiliar consistency but a little thicker. With that said, I have the SM Souffle and I hate it...Mine is practically brand new but I lost the receipt :-|.
    3b/3c
    Fine, Long, High Density, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

    Products
    CoWash: YTC Nourishing Conditioner/AO Honeysuckle Rose
    LI: GDLI
    Styler: KCCC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaniGirl88DaniGirl88 Posts: 1,583Registered Users
    SortaRican wrote: »
    DaniGirl88 wrote: »

    Thanks for the info! I'll have to look into the Giovanni Smooth as Silk. Maybe I can find it around here somewhere. I like things that go a long way, so I'll definitely have to get the KCCC. I have the SM Souffle and I don't like it. Is it like that consistency? Something about the souffle reacts horribly with my hair.

    I use it as a LI. My hair detangles easily (especially in the shower with a little conditioner), so I really don't need a detangler. Although, I feel like it would be a great one. Very smooth and light. I might have to try it on my niece's hair. She gets some serious tangles.

    I'd say it is a smiliar consistency but a little thicker. With that said, I have the SM Souffle and I hate it...Mine is practically brand new but I lost the receipt :-|.

    Same here. I have a full jar. I'm glad you have tried both though, so that gives me hope that I will like the KCCC. Our hair is similar too, so that helps. I couldn't believe how much I hated the SM Souffle. It was just awful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    3B, fine, normal porosity, high density, medium width and length
    Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
    Co-Wash: As I Am Coconut Co-Wash
    Leave in Products: As I Am Leave-In, SM Smoothie/Milk, KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In
    Air Dry

    Looking for new products and methods to try!



  • hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    When I tried to place an order the other day, the GDLI said there was store pick up and I tried it and then it disappeared from my cart, I tried it again and store pick up wasn't available. I think I will go to my local Target and get some sometime, I know they do carry it. I used to use this a long time ago and have used the Smooth as Silk conditioner - both are so good!
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

    Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.