Chrisly knows best

JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,408Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Anybody watch this? So not my type of show but it was just on tv while I was in the kitchen and after I realized it's in my city, I started paying more attention and it's kinda addictive :/.

Comments

• texascurlytexascurly Posts: 1,967Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I saw one episode and all I could think was "this guy is gay!!"
  • scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
    Who is Chrisly? :-)
  • curlyprincess1curlyprincess1 Posts: 468Registered Users
    All I could think was, well, besides the gay thing, was that a 16/17 year old kid driving a Range Rover. That's nuts.
    I experienced all this sense of entitlement in high school. For my high school, it was all about sports cars, which in this case I am glad that is not the case.
    It's not easy being a princess, but hey, if the crown fits.
  • JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,408Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yea they're a rich family. I just like his mannerisms and expressions. And I don't understand the old out of date hair, it looks like we are in the 80s or 90s? Makes ATLiens look outta touch with the modern world, geez.
    Untitled-1.jpg?1387457174
  • texascurlytexascurly Posts: 1,967Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I also noticed all of them had too perfect teeth. I thought the son's teeth looked like they were too big for his mouth.
    texascurly wrote: »
    I also noticed all of them had too perfect teeth. I thought the son's teeth looked like they were too big for his mouth.

I noticed that and i figured maybe he wears invisalign? Their teeth look weird!
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Posts: 5,136Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Someone at work was talking about this show yesterday. He said that guy had the best one liners he has ever heard

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I just saw a little bit of this this wknd. So the father is the one who seems gay? Or the 20something w/ a drug problem?

Yes, some of them have too big teeth. But did any of you notice that they all have huge upper bodies compared to their legs? When they're sitting on the couch, they all look like they have those little ventriloquist's dummy legs.:goofy:

I just saw a little bit of this this wknd. So the father is the one who seems gay? Or the 20something w/ a drug problem?

Yes, some of them have too big teeth. But did any of you notice that they all have huge upper bodies compared to their legs? When they're sitting on the couch, they all look like they have those little ventriloquist's dummy legs.:goofy:

LOL the father is the flamboyant one. He's addressed this issue -

Todd Chrisley Gay? Chrisley Knows Best Star Addresses Rumors : People.com
  • curlyprincess1curlyprincess1 Posts: 468Registered Users
    He's gay just like Tom Sandoval on Vanderpump Rules.
    The comments kill me and as usual are spot on.
    It's not easy being a princess, but hey, if the crown fits.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file