Sheer white top and tank camisole length

koolkurlkoolkurl Posts: 252Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I have a sheer white top that is about 29" long. Could I get away with a 26" camisole or do I need a 29" camisole?

Comments

• JhtdrtJhtdrt Posts: 56Registered Users
    In Las Vegas, which is where I live, you would just wear a bra under it, lol. I think the shorter cami would be fine.
  • TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,294Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    as long as you aren't showing and midriff you should be fine (I think I'd actually prefer the look of a slightly shorter cami)
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • koolkurlkoolkurl Posts: 252Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks for your responses, I was thinking it needs to be longer or my pants show through my sheer top and I was concerned I would look sloppy.
  • JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,408Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Jhtdrt wrote: »
    In Las Vegas, which is where I live, you would just wear a bra under it, lol. I think the shorter cami would be fine.

LOL great, I just got one(not white but light enough to see through) and I figured in vegas I can get away with just wearing bra under it.
  • JhtdrtJhtdrt Posts: 56Registered Users
    Josephine wrote: »
    Jhtdrt wrote: »

LOL great, I just got one(not white but light enough to see through) and I figured in vegas I can get away with just wearing bra under it.

I have a sheer white top with a faint gold pattern on it that I'm planning to wear with a nude cami bra next time we go out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file