Alex Anthony Revive Leave-in Conditioner

curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,227Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
This is the best leave-in I've ever tried, and I have tried them all LOL. It's very light but does the job. I don't know if it is cg though.

Alex said I can use it on 2nd day hair to refresh so that I don't have to re-wet. I'll have to try that and post back. if you try it, let me know your results!
2/c Coarse hair med. density.
Highly porous. Color over grey.
I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
Every day is a gift :flower:

Comments

• asugirlasugirl Posts: 938Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Where do you buy this CP? All I can find for sellers is the website. Do you have an ingredient list? :)

2c/3a - fine - medium porosity & density
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,227Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Hi Asugirl,

I sent you a p.m. I hope you got it!
    :toothy4:

Just in case you don't get the p.m., here are the ingredients.
    Water, propylene glycol, panthenol, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, panax ginseng root extract, centella asiatica extract, rosa canina fruit extract, spirulina maxima extract, hydrolyzed rice protein, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydroyzed wheat starch, methyl gluceth 10, benzalkonium chloride, cetrimonium chloride, disodium EDTA, polysorbate 20, benzophenone-4,methylparaben, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance.

It doesn't look cg to me if you follow that. I got it at the Alex Anthony salon so it may only be available on the website.

Alex was the head stylist at Ouidad before she opened her own salon. I met Ouidad and while I can't stand her personally, I think her products are good, so presumably Alex knows what she is doing.

I really like the leave-in. I haven't ever found another leave-in that I liked so that is why I posted about this.

Have a great weekend!!!
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file