VO5 Passionfruit Smoothie?

shishacurlsshishacurls Registered Users Posts: 88
Has anyone with protein sensitive hair had any problems with the VO5 Passionfruit Smoothie Conditioner? I have been using it once in a while but I'm wondering if continued use would cause me a protein overload? It has soybean extract as the 3rd to last ingredient...it also has biotin as the last ingredient...could I still get a protein overload even though these ingredients are at the very bottom of the ingredients list?

Comments

• lisar12lisar12 Registered Users Posts: 45 Curl Neophyte
    I don't think you should have a problem as long as you are careful which you seem to be when using it.
  • ashlyndmarieashlyndmarie Registered Users Posts: 211
    I'm low po and protein sensitive. I use this all the time rotating with other conditioners I use as cowashes and no issues. I've been using it for at least two years now
  • fihefihe Registered Users Posts: 101
    The only VO5 conditioner I had issues with was the Extra Body. It has hydrolyzed collagen as the 8th ingredient, had a funny texture in my hands/hair, and did not feel sufficiently moisturizing. Although my hair hates protein treatments, the amount of protein in the other VO5 conditioners, including the Moisture Milks, is just fine for me. I actually realized that going totally protein-free can leave my hair limp, while too much leaves my hair hard and crunchy.
    Check out my new blog:
    My Type 2 Hair

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file