CurlMart Australia

carlsruhecarlsruhe Registered Users Posts: 10
G’day Sistas and Bros,
My name is Carlsruhe and i live in Australia. I need all your help from 2A to 4D. I have asked CurlMart to open a CurlMart shop in one of their NaturallyCurly salons here in Australia. The reason for this is that it cost way too much for us Aussies to purchase anything from CurlMart and get it shipped here to Australia e.g. a $ 10.00 item would end up costing approximately $40.00 once you add in shipping.
I don’t know about you but i just simply cannot afford to pay this ridiculous/outrageous amount of money for one item. Can you all help us by supporting this message and by asking CurlMart to open shop? How can we possibly purchase the amazing items that you get for a fraction of the price-please help and ask NaturallyCurly/CurlMart to open shop here. email customer service at curlmart. com
Thanks for helpin-‘you ripper’

My hair type is 2C to 3C, low porosity, dense and thick as 3 people’s hair and around shoulder length.

Comments

• claudine191claudine191 Registered Users Posts: 8,221 Curl Connoisseur
    Is there a way Curlmart can work with this member? I agree that $30 shipping fees are extreme.
  • carlsruhecarlsruhe Registered Users Posts: 10
    G'day claudine191,
    Thank you sooooooooooo much for you support!!! If you know of anyone else who could supportmyself and other Aussies, that would be great. You are the only one so far!!!
    Thanks Again:happy11::happy11::happy11:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file