Vegan Chamomile and Mint styling gel

hallamaahallamaa Registered Users Posts: 22
Hi everyone!

I just added my first recipe on this site :) It's hair gel that I have formulated for my fine wavy hair with fairly weak curl pattern. The recipe is also oil-free. Please let me know what you think if you try it out!

Vegan Chamomile & Mint styling gel - NaturallyCurly
2A fine wavy hair. Hates silicones, polyquats and too much oil, loves protein and glycerine.

Comments

• jasminee123jasminee123 Registered Users Posts: 59
    That looks amazing! Do you know what I could maybe do to make it a bit more suitable for 3a/3b hair? Or do you think it would work as is?
    3a/3b Curls, Low Porosity, Medium/High Density. Check out my blog for easy to follow, practical curly advice http://ohheytherehair.blogspot.co.uk!
  • hallamaahallamaa Registered Users Posts: 22
    That looks amazing! Do you know what I could maybe do to make it a bit more suitable for 3a/3b hair? Or do you think it would work as is?

Glad you find the recipe interesting!

Hmm, I didn't add any oil in the recipe because it usually limps and weighs wavy hair down, but if you have stronger curl pattern a bit of oil might do good. Also you might wanna try to play down the xanthan gum a bit if you don't need as much hold and "crunch". These are just guesses, I'm in no way an expert :) Sorry it took so long to repond.
    2A fine wavy hair. Hates silicones, polyquats and too much oil, loves protein and glycerine.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file