my hair type

Candi044Candi044 Posts: 7Registered Users
what 3 curl pattern am I 3b or combintion

Comments

• lolo918lolo918 Posts: 729Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Hi- going by pictures of her hair, I would say you could be a hair twin of another user here: Danigirl88. She has 3B curls. There's also an official type 3 whats my curl type thread that you may get more replies on too.

I'd also (if you haven't already) start learning about your other properties like hair porosity, texture, and density too. It has helped my hair so much!
    3C/4A, fine texture, low-medium density, and low porosity
    CG since November 2013.

Pre-Poo: infrequent now, Coconut Oil overnight
    Shampoo: Curls unleashed/for occasional sulfate wash when needed, everlasting sunshine.
    Conditioner: Suave Naturals Everlasting Sunshine and GVP's conditioning balm.
    Styler: iagirl's flaxseed curl cream or gelatin gel/conditioner mix. <3
    PT: iagirl's gelatin treatment 3-4 times a month, with conditioner/honey/avj
  • DaniGirl88DaniGirl88 Posts: 1,583Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    lolo918 wrote: »
    Hi- going by pictures of her hair, I would say you could be a hair twin of another user here: Danigirl88. She has 3B curls. There's also an official type 3 whats my curl type thread that you may get more replies on too.

I'd also (if you haven't already) start learning about your other properties like hair porosity, texture, and density too. It has helped my hair so much!

I agree! You could be my hair twin! But I'll need more pictures to prove that theory. =)

I consider myself a 3B but some people have mentioned that I look like I have 3A. So, I'm going with a mixture of both!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3B, fine, normal porosity, high density, medium width and length
    Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
    Co-Wash: As I Am Coconut Co-Wash
    Leave in Products: As I Am Leave-In, SM Smoothie/Milk, KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In
    Air Dry

Looking for new products and methods to try!

• Candi044Candi044 Posts: 7Registered Users
    Thanks!
    danigirl88 mine your curls look a little more loose than mine usually do. in the frony my curls are loose but in the back they are a little tigher. my hair looked more like yours when I was younger but i have since had so much damage and Im just now get back to it normal state
  • DaniGirl88DaniGirl88 Posts: 1,583Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    That's funny, because mine looked more like yours when I was younger! I used to have tighter curls, but as I get older, they just get looser. Lol. Either way, you and your hair are very pretty!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3B, fine, normal porosity, high density, medium width and length
    Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
    Co-Wash: As I Am Coconut Co-Wash
    Leave in Products: As I Am Leave-In, SM Smoothie/Milk, KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In
    Air Dry

Looking for new products and methods to try!

I think mine are a little different now because I've process my hair before (permed) and heat damage they are triggering the back because I use less heat there when I do straighten out but my front gets the short end of the stick so to speak lol! But I'm in the process of getting back health for the heat damage. And thanks I think your hair is very pretty as well
    I also found out I have low porosity, high density and fine width!! &#55357;&#56842; I never knew the term for the word but I did notice by definition and the product I use or have tried this was true but I never knew why and now I know.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file