Frustrated: Tiny Stubborn Hairs won't grow at front/crown

elllylylyelllylyly Posts: 2Registered Users
Does anyone else have this problem?.. Short/tiny hairs in the very front (almost look like horns) that won't grow? If I try to curl them with the rest of my hair - it looks funny. If I straighten them, they look like flyaways, - my only solution is product. The problem is I need TONS of product OR strong product - and then my hair looks greasy and stiff.

Anyone relate? Solutions?

Comments

• mustangbunnymustangbunny Posts: 1,033Registered Users
    Are they soft and wispy? Like baby hair? I have those. They do tend to look like horns because I style upside down and they dry funny. I have had them as long as I can remember so I don't think mine are going to grow. If they look really weird I rewet them and finger curl them and clip till they are dry.

Low-poo: Looking for a new one.
    Condish: V05 Tea Therapy, Body Shop Banana
    Leave in: Giovanni Direct Leave In
    PT: My hair needs very little. I use Suave Naturals Coconut when I need a little bit and follow up with a moisturizing conditioner.
    Styler: Giovanni LA

Go Red Wings!
    :hockey:

• elllylylyelllylyly Posts: 2Registered Users
    I'll try that, thanks!

Do you have any favorite products you like to use on them?
  • mustangbunnymustangbunny Posts: 1,033Registered Users
    Oh my gosh, so sorry, I just saw your response. I honestly don't add products to those wispies because they're so thin. Only what was already on them, which for me is usually FSG.

Low-poo: Looking for a new one.
    Condish: V05 Tea Therapy, Body Shop Banana
    Leave in: Giovanni Direct Leave In
    PT: My hair needs very little. I use Suave Naturals Coconut when I need a little bit and follow up with a moisturizing conditioner.
    Styler: Giovanni LA

Go Red Wings!
    :hockey:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file