I havent been on here lately..Y? great hair thats why

foxycus02foxycus02 Posts: 918Registered Users
ladies Ive been having the beeesst curls ever. And I dont find myself on here looking for solutions anymore. I happened to run into this line at Duane Reade it was on sale and works FANTASTIC, plus no cones.
Its the L'Oreal Vive Pro NUTRI GLOSS. Its comes in pink bottles. I tried both the shampoo for curly hair and the one for damaged hair. I loooove the one for damaged hair. I had to wait to today to try it bcuz I wanted to wait a week notto over shampoo my hair.
For the past week I have been using the condish for curly hair. It is sooooo moisturizing and it does not have any cones for garnier. It leaves my hair defined, moisturized and soft. I use a tiny bit as a leave in as well. Ive used it for a week in a row the LONGEST ive used a condish since I started wearing my curly hair out.
I also am trying the deep treatment for damaged hair. I'm going to try and use this everytime I shampoo. Very moisturizing as well. I have to and will post up pics tomorrow.
By the way Ive been styling with the Garnier curls construct mousse. Im AMAZED dat this actually styles my hair, with no frizz and soft. I use this on damp hair.
So pick up the LOREAL VIVE PRO NUTRI GLOSS SHINE shampoo for damaged hair, condish for curly hair, deep treatment & Garnier curls construct mousse.

rockin' to the tune of her own beat...

comic-p.jpg

Comments

• ItsiRCItsiRC Posts: 335Registered Users
    i've used the conditioner for medium/long hair that's curly/wavy for the past 2 days, and so far so good. i was really suprised that i didn't have any cones. we'll see how i feel 2 weeks from now about it, but for now can't complain. :)
    I'm going to Mexico until this bills business blows over.

pw:master shake

.png
  • foxycus02foxycus02 Posts: 918Registered Users
    Its really good right? thats the same one I have. Im so impressed with this.

rockin' to the tune of her own beat...

comic-p.jpg
  • subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    you and your hair are so cute!

we may be hair relatives...
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Please post photos of your hair with the L'Oreal. You convinced me to go out and buy these (Palm oil quite high and no cones)

Nutri Gloss Conditioner for Curly Medium To Long hair

Ingredients: Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Palm Oil, Glycerin, Stearmidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance, Octyldodecanol, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Jojoba Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Myristyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine, Dihydrochloride, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Preotein, Red No. 33.

And this one:
    Nutri Gloss Conditioning Treatment
    Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Palm Oil, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Jojoba Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Octyldodecanol, Methylparaben, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance.

They don't seem to smell as strong as the Garnier Fructis
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • CuteCoilsCuteCoils Posts: 118Registered Users
    your hair is really pretty!
    Products and Books That Changed My Life!:

1. Goddess Hair & Skin Recipe Book
    by Jane Johnson (amazon.com)

2. Honey+Conditioner=The BestDang DT, Ever!

3. Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta 'Poo&Cond.
    4. Hair Milk

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file