Say It. I Dare You.

156810112938

Comments

  • closetcurlyclosetcurly Posts: 43Registered Users
    To my soon to be ex roommate:

    I can't even post this from home because you're hacking my email account, you total wacko control freak.

    You wanna know why you're a 40 year old man who isn't married? Look in the mirror! You're a total control freak, completely smothering and totally insecure! No wonder your g/f dumped you - I can't even stand to be around you!

    If I have menstrual cramps and need to lie down, it does not mean I'm being anti-social. Why does everything have to be about you? Christ!

    Get over yourself - you do not run your own company anymore. You are not the first person to get hit with financial difficulties. Don't tell me you aren't a liar, then mention you are months behind on rent and utilities. Is that supposed to make me feel better? Heck no! I'm getting out as soon as possible!

    * $ % # You!
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I am so SICK of seeing celebrities and athletes flaunt their expensive lifestyles. People who live paycheck to paycheck are spending their money on concert tickets, sporting events, cd's, movies, etc to support their lifestyle. They make more money in a year then I will ever see in my lifetime. I refuse to buy any of the above and I wish others would do the same. They act like they are better than us. They are just entertainers. More money should go to teachers, police officers, fire fighters, etc.

    I wish there was special parking for the large vehicles some people think they have to drive. I have come so close to backing into another car because I can't see around the vans, etc parked next to me in parking lots.

    Children please understand that your parents are people too and make mistakes. We may not make the same mistakes that our parents made, but we make our own mistakes, just like you will.
    From Michael Berg:

    Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • the doctorthe doctor Posts: 393Registered Users
    Hells yeah, Lotsawaves, ITA. What is with this celebrity worshipping thing? I go to read a magazine in the checkout and it's like, "Who spends how much on their cars" and well, I can't sympathize, oh poor Britney Spears only spends $134,000 on her car - I can't even AFFORD a car, to get a decent car I would need at least $3,000 and I don't have that kind of money to blow, in my house a $300 dollar purchase is a big deal! I don't believe in living on credit, in fact, I hate that I've accumulated any credit card debt at all but some places just don't take checks you know? And I'm going into hock for school, and so's my DH, and that scares me too! I just cannot feel sorry for these celebs when they have to declare bankruptcy because their lavish lifestyles cost more than they make! Nobody MAKES them buy million dollar homes, nobody MAKES them buy top of the line cars and private jets! I don't give a **** if they're broke, to me, it feels GOOD when I see them forced to live back on the same plane of existence on the rest of us - oh no! You're shopping at a COMMONER'S store again? Wiping your own butt? THE HORROR!

    :)
    spring1onu wrote:
    I like having something "down below"
    smurfette wrote:
    What would you call it, sci-fi guru?
    don't click this. seriously.
  • spiderman5000spiderman5000 Posts: 673Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I need this release. Haven't posted in this thread in awhile!

    Lets seeeee...........

    History: One of my friends gets a lot of attention from guys because she has **** and ass. She takes full advantage of it. She went to a play I was in recently and did this....

    Sure, guys spend a lot of their time checking girls out. But ya know what, when they're ACTING IN A PLAY, they like to concentrate on THE PLAY AND THEIR LINES!!! Don't sit in the fucking audience giving a guy in the play "sex eyes" because you want to distract him. That is not fair to him, that is not fair to everyone in the show, that is not fair to ME, being your friend, IN THE SHOW. You have all the time in the world to give guys "sex eyes". Are you that desperate for attention?

    Don't tell me you think my friend is hot. Honestly, I may not have her body, but I have so much more to offer than she does. Oh wait, guys don't care about sense of humor. Its all **** and ass. I forgot about that!

    History: I attract creepy homeless people at gas stations. Someone comes up to me asking for money at least every three times I go to a gas station, any gas station. No, being homeless doesn't make them creepy. Being creepy makes them creepy!!!

    Don't come up to me at a gas station and ask me for money. Thats so evil. You know I'm in a vulnerable situation (being stuck at the pump for a few minutes). Don't take advantage of me. Don't come up to me and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Blended-Cutie-Butter-Me-Up-p-472.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=blended-cutie-butter-me-up]butter me up[/buylink] with gross compliments about my legs and then expect me to give you money. When I say I only have a debit card, don't accuse me of lying. Don't STAND THERE AND STARE after I already told you no.

    I appreciate that you care about my back, but stop asking me about it EVERY TIME YOU SEE ME. My last surgery was two years ago. My back is fine now. You can come up with something else to ask me. I really don't want to talk about my crooked spine with you!!

    Your mom was depressed. She was given shock treatments for depression. There is a huge history of depression in our family. So why didn't you beleive that I was severely depressed last year? Oh, I only had to drop all my classes in school. I must've just been lazy. You blame everything on my being lazy.

    Don't question me having Tourette Syndrome. I'm not lying about it! Why would I lie? If I didn't have it would I really want people to think I did?? Not everyone with Tourettes swears uncontrollably.

    We hang out ALL THE TIME. We kiss eachother and we cuddle. You even made a comment that we are practically dating. So why don't we just date? Do you have ANY CLUE that I am interested in you?? How can you not notice? Why are you thinking of asking that one girl out on a date (especially when you have doubts about her) when theres something great right in front of you, or laying next to you in bed!!! You tell me I'm cute and funny and blah blah blah. Whats stopping you? You got offended when I told you that I've never noticed you hitting on me. ARE YOU INTERESTED OR WHAT??? Please, please, if you aren't, don't continue to lead me on by giving me good bye kisses and rubbing my face and cuddling with me and doing that cute chin rub thing that they do in movies. I don't want to get hurt again.
  • EfrizzabethEfrizzabeth Posts: 8,792Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Don't gawk at an accident, rubbernecking only causes more accidents! Thank the maker for ABS brakes on my car, but curse the designer who put a curved exit off the highway which makes for a blind spot for people exiting!
  • courtney246courtney246 Posts: 2Registered Users
    I LOVE this thread, how awesome of an idea was this?!
    slinky1 wrote:
    Don't call my house and when I answer the phone say to me, "Who's this?"

    You called MY number. Figure it out.



    SERIOUSLY, i hate this so much. i live in phoenix.....and there are a LOT of non-english speaking mexicans. so i get these phone calls, and it's someone jabbering in spanish, then when i say hello again, they ask me "oo ezz zis?" i hang up at that point. which brings me to another one.............YOU ARE IN AMERICA. LEARN THE ENGLISH FUCKING LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't like it, then go the hell back to where you came from. This applies to all mexicans, asians, iraqians, people who do not speak a lick of english.

    to my roommate: :x I DO NOT LIKE YOU. :x It was a huge mistake to move in with you, and now im stuck for another 9 months until our lease is up. Tell your fat ass financee to get a JOB and pay rent if he is going to practically live with us. Buy your own cigarettes (and his too, since he has NO MONEY) i will not support 3 habits, thank you. Stop turning on the AC when it is f'ing 43 degrees outside. it's not my fault that you and your financee are both fat asses that start sweating when you take a step. :x

    roommates financee: YOU ARE FAT. You will make a sandwich, sit down, eat that, when there's two bites left, you'll get up, make something else, sit down, eat that, two bites left, get back up, grab a bag of chips, eat those, when there's a couple left, you get BACK up, make somethin else....repeat repeat repeat. Is there a moment when you are NOT stuffing your face???? AND THEN......you get work-out magazines with pictures of skinny muscle men on the cover, and moan and complain "why can't i look like this?!" TURNS OUT, constant eating and never working out, makes you fat. hmm, who would've known?! :twisted:

    on that same note.....i really don't like fat people. Especially when they complain about they're weight and don't do anything to change it. if they are cool about it and can joke, then that's fine, i have no problem with them. but what's up with the fat bitches that wear tweety bird/tazmanian devil/winnie the pooh/eeyore shirts?! and the shirts that say "its not easy being a princess" or "im so perfect im jealous of myself" what IS that?! :roll:

    i am a server. i HATE HATE HATE rude people that do not have manners. i am bringing your food and drinks...have the decency to say THANK YOU. that's all i want. and don't act like you are better then me. i hate that. yes, i live off of my tips, yes i make $2.13 an hour, and yes, i do talk with my co-workers about your cheap ass when you leave me a 10% tip. Oh, and don't tell me "you are the BEST server we have ever had, thank you so much, this was so great, you did a really good job," and then leave me 10%. Note to everyone that reads this: BE KIND TO YOUR SERVERS!!!!! :D If you receive good service, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show your appreciation on the tip!! :D

    and i agree with some of the other posts on here about bratty kids!!! leave them at home, or teach them manners!!! i want to be able to walk around a store without out of control bratty kids running into me because their parents don't discipline them.

    wow, that felt really good, i feel a lot better!! :D

    on a nicer note....im really glad i found this site!! everyone here is awesome, i love you guys! :D :D :D :D
    Shoulder length, 3b corkscrew curls, with some botticelli thrown in the mix somewhere....started CG 11/22/04
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Some of these have already been said, but ah-well...

    I cannot STAND people who are rude. Say PLEASE, say THANK YOU and treat others with the respect that they deserve. If there's a problem don't treat me like scum when I'm trying to sort it out, I'm just doing my job and I have feelings too. If you feel the need to complain DO IT - but DON'T be RUDE.

    Don't lie to me either. Don't tell me you can keep a secret when you can't. Don't tell me that you/your child is a capable and confident horserider when it's the first time you've/they've ever been on a horse. Have you ANY idea how DANGEROUS that is? And don't shout at me if you're kiddie isn't over the insurance age limit - for G**'* sake, I DIDN'T MAKE THE RULES!!!

    On the subject of horses, don't kick your horse in the ribs, jab him in the mouth and bounce on his back and then expect them to work hard for you. Don't you dare beat that innocent scared animal, don't keep it in a cage. And if I see you punch his face again damn you'll know it (that's for a specific person)!

    If you're fat, deal with it. Don't complain to others about how fat people are portrayed in the media, don't spout out all the ''Fat Rights'' b******t. If you can't fit into an aeroplane seat don't blame the airline for your fat behind. Don't ask me to accept your body size, or call me ''sizest''. Don't tell me that you're happy the way you are, 'cause I don't care - I hope your happy when you eat yourself into an early grave, in that case.

    If you live in my country then you speak my language. Don't come pleading asylum yet don't bother to learn English. It's common courtesy: I'd do the same for you.

    TO A SO-CALLED FRIEND OFF MINE: Thanks for making me feel good about myself. Thanks for calling me ugly and thanks for calling me frizz head. Thanks for touting yourself as the model of perfection and beauty, and thanks for being a b**** when I needed you the most. Thanks for talking about me behind my back, and thanks for getting stroppy with me for not knowing what's wrong when you won't tell me. Thanks for everything.

    Man, I feel better now!
  • DeCurloDeCurlo Posts: 28Registered Users
    To the person a few cubicles away. STOP cracking your freaking gum!!! You are driving me insane. What farm animal are you trying to imitate anyway? :evil:
  • MipMip Posts: 233Registered Users
    There is no need to be rude to me when I'm being polite, smiley and doing my job perfectly. Don't act offended when I've done nothing to offend you. Don't come to the tills expecting to return something 3 years old and then have a hissy fit when you can't.

    It's a silent area. Therefore, do not talk on your mobile. Do not keep sniffing, tapping, talking or eating. Listening to a personal stereo is fine so long as I can't hear it. In short, understand the concept of silence.
  • subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    i'm cooler than you.

    i'm smarter than you.

    don't hate just because i can talk on my cell phone, apply makeup, and drive all at the same time. i've got insurance, so chill.
  • CanItBeChristineCanItBeChristine Posts: 6,343Registered Users
    JUST TRY TO BE NICE TO EVERYONE.

    Seriously, being kind and pleasant takes A LOT less energy than being nasty and rude all the time. Life is too short!

    And be kind to your retail workers this holiday season. Be nice to us and we'll go out of our way more for you. Thank you :D
  • DeCurloDeCurlo Posts: 28Registered Users
    To my mother-in-law. I swear to God, I would not have married your son if I knew what a pain in the ass you would be. You stress me out big time. Your son is 38. You need to cut the umbilical cord! Accept the fact that he is not calling you every single day and stop bothering me at work to tell me you got his voicemail when you called him. Leave him a message and leave me alone. Do your own Christmas shopping. There is no reason you can't. Stop making your problems mine. Stop being so needy and stop with the guilt trips. They don't work, drama queen.
  • curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    yes, i've been eating easy cheese and crackers for midnight meal for the last three days. god save me. final day of work, i swear....

    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

    4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
  • bouncebounce Posts: 297Registered Users
    To one of my best girlfriends...

    I can't believe that at age 27, you have been giving me the eversofamous silent treatment for the past 2 weeks b/c I had a somewhat negative opinion about how you are handling this break up with your boy toy. If you don't want opinions, don't ask.

    I have supported you through this entire 2 year ordeal and told you time and time again that your happiness is most important and you are entitled to feel however you feel. Now you say "poor boy" b/c he is in complete love with you and wants to marry you. You string him along and bring him to "couples" events, and then say that you are being honest with him. You even indirectly solicted to him that he pay some of your rent. YOU ARE NOT TOGETHER WITH HIM AND YOU ARE NOT BEING HONEST WITH HIM. Not to mention, you'll never meet anyone that great again who will take such great care of you. You are dumb for letting him go - no other man will put up with your bull. It's evident that you don't belong together yet you want to keep him around to pay for everything. Everyone knows it and everyone talks about it - they say it's a character flaw on your part, and they are right.

    If the roles were reversed, he was stringing YOU along and you asked me for advice, I would tell you to run far, as fast as possible.

    It's your private life so do what you want, but all you are doing at this point is wasting time and hurting feelings.

    I'm going to go ahead and move into my new home, our other best friend is going to go ahead and have her baby in a month...so we'll basically continue moving forward with real life things. When your brat attack is over, give me a call.
  • HeadintheCloudsHeadintheClouds Posts: 8Registered Users
    To the as of now, ex best friend:

    How DARE you, due your own insecurity and jealousy, after EVERYTHING i have done for you, try to mangle, pick apart, and destroy my relationship. Yes, you are his cousin, but no, that gives you no right to pry into our business, and state your very, VERY, false facts about me, or our relationship to him. You are self centered, and very clearly only care about yourself. This is the reason every other person in your life, including the majority of your family has alienated you.
    And once you do this, and I get so mad that it feels like I should be tied up, don't call me back EIGHTEEN times after i have SCREAMED at you.
    I know I am your only friend (for a reason), but no, I do not want to listen to what you have to say, and I dont want you to say you did anything for my own good. I want you to leave me the hell alone. Which includes not phoning me at my place of work, to first beg me to talk, and then five minutes later to tell me you don't have anything to say and be cold and rude.
    You are 28 godamn years old, act like it. The level of your common sense is compared to that of a goose, and your maturity to that of a 6 year old. You have 2 children, and responsiblities.

    WHICH, brings me to another issue. You DO have 2 kids. These kids don't have a father. This means, it is solely your responsibility to provide for these children. Bread and milk is more important than diet coke and a pack of smokes, and having heat and hot water in your house definitely is more important than new underwear to impress your immature, **** boyfriend. I'm sure your child doesnt want to go to school and tell his friends that his mother had to boil water on the stove so he could bathe last night. You selfish ****.
    And don't take mushrooms and get yourself high as a kite in the house, with said boyfriend and his idiot friends, while your kids are asleep 3 feet away.
    Grow up. You have already torn apart my boyfriends family with your childish games, as well as ruined this years Christmas dinner. Get a life, and leave me, and everything to do with me the HELL out of it.
    Sooner or later you will realize how fucking ridiculous you are, and why every, single person in your life has gotten your toxic being out of their lives. I only wish I would've realized it sooner.
    "Don't compromise yourself, you're all you've got." - Janis Joplin
    FreeCurls wrote:
    but you don't hear about bird hoarders or gerbil hoarders or whatever. just the cats. Must be something about those felines.
  • CsaracCsarac Posts: 861Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    To my brother,

    Oh, your upset because I don't call you? You think I am talking about you? I am.

    I found out last weekend you are planning to baptize your second child and once again, neither I nor our mother has been told. AGAIN. AGAIN. AGAIN. AGAIN. God, it's so damn frustrating!

    Answer me this - how did you expect me to react when a COMPLETE STRANGER told me you asked her son to be the godfather of your child? Did you expect me to lie and act like I knew all the details all along? No, I answered honestly and directly: that I had NO IDEA, again, that you and P were baptizing kid #2. That you and I don't really talk anymore because of things EXACTLY LIKE THIS. And that P is a piece of crap and I can't understand what the hell is wrong with you AT ALL.

    So, yeah, I was totally talking about you - guilty as charged.

    You NEVER want to discuss any of these things (you say you don't want to get in the middle - whatever that means), you and P want to do and say WHATEVER you feel like and you want mom and I to just put up with it and if you FEEL like including us, well, we should just fall all over ourselves with happiness and if you don't then we need to get over it. Then you accuse mom of only wanting to be around my daughter and not your sons. I can't even begin to address the stupidity of that comment. You and P made it so that those kids don't know us and don't want to know us. There is no relationship between your kids and us because YOU AND P MADE IT THAT WAY.

    You're happy with P? Great. Even though mom and I can't stand her it is YOUR responsibility to take YOUR KIDS to see YOUR FAMILY. But you don't. Because you are whipped and P runs the show and you think that's fine.

    You can't understand why my husband can't take you either? That's a laugh, like he is supposed think you are the greatest after everything you and P pulled (accusing me of calling Child Services, keeping the kids from me, not inviting me to events in their lives etc. etc.).

    Don't make it seem like we are ignoring your children. You have a lot of nerve acting like the injured party here. When we were begging to see the children you couldn't have been more nonchalant about saying "no" and giving lame excuses. Now that we CLEARLY couldn't care less, you are insulted.

    I love you because you are my brother but I won't have you making my life miserable. And don't think you can do all these things and we aren't supposed to have an opinion. You don't want to discuss ANYTHING. You just want to pretend it's all fine and it's not.

    Grow up.

    Sincerely, your sister
    HG: Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee (always and forever)
    Cantu Naturals s & c (shampoo 1x a week), use conditioner as a co-wash every day and LI under my gel.


    Air dry then diffuse canapy layers only for volume
    Coconut oil before/after coloring grays and on ends.

    2b/c mix waves/curls - coarse, frizz prone, med. thick, porous, at-home color, protein sensitive but I still need it sometimes, glycerin-sensitive (I think) in high humidity. After 16 years on NC.com I FINALLY figured it out..

  • KrazyblondegurlKrazyblondegurl Posts: 1,008Registered Users
    To my little sister...(whom I love dearly)
    The fact that you let your husband control your life disgusts me. Grow a backbone and stick up for yourself. It saddens me that you have continuously brushed your own family, friends, and religion aside to keep him happy. We would love to see you for thanksgiving or for more than 2 hours at xmas, but we've grown to accept that you'll spend most of the holidays with him and his family. The fact that you weren't allowed to come to our cousin's wedding because his xmas party took precedence is sickening to me, especially since I knew how much you wanted to come. In fact we made plans for that weekend and you pretty much bailed out on me without an apology. Going to Beth's bachlorette party in vegas would have been fun too, but we all changes our plans because he wouldn't let you go. And stop crying everytime we talk about it! If the situation makes you cry do something about it! I'm tired of listening to you and try to talk you through this! He's driving us apart and I've pretty much given up on trying to maintain our relationship. I've accepted that I've pretty much lost you as a friend. Your husband drives me nuts 99% of the time...he's controlling, doesn't respect your opinions, and forces his conservative republican lutheran beliefs down your throat. He is not God, everything he says is not the truth...so get a mind of your own and stand up to him for once!
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    Do you ever stop and look at the fact that your life is total misery, look at the fact that you're one of the biggest witches on the planet, and realize maybe there's a correlation?

    Try a little self awareness, you self-centered idiot.


    (As I was typing, I realized it actually sounds like more than one person I am currently trying to get out of my life completely.... I'm tired of unhappy people!)
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

    But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Just because it sounds nice and makes people feel good, doesn't necessarily make it ture.
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
  • miacurlmiacurl Posts: 332Registered Users
    Stop wearing so much dang cologne in a doctor's office or I will hurl!

    Stop complaining about having to make a dish to bring to a large christmas gathering you are invited to
    be glad you are invited!

    Stop returning every %$#%@ thing I buy for you and then complain about paying the postage for it.

    People who milk the freakin' system.

    Insurance companies who like to put the screws to disabled people when they don't have the money to fight back.

    Fat parents who fight to have cupcakes brought into school and who don't care about the kids with diabetes, food allergies, celiac disease, etc.. They just want to stuff the sugar into their fat kid's faces and disregard others.

    Bible thumpers drive me CRAZY

    Jehovah's witness--Stop knocking on my door and NO I don't want your things to read!!

    People teach your kids to hear the word NO and to deal with it.

    Parents---practice saying NO in the mirror every day so you can work up the freakin' toughness to say it to your rotten kids.
    2C/3A auburn hair.
    between shoulders and BSL
  • DayzieDayzie Posts: 233Registered Users
    To my step-mom Vic. You think you can waltz into this family and think everyone is going to fall all over you in love and adoration. When from the time you started dating my dad all you did was try to shove quixtar down our throats, in your very sickening Im SOOOOOOO happy, and everyone deserves a hug attitude. Your a wack-job and everyone knows it.
    I HATE that you think that just because you married my dad you atomatically become grandma. You have to earn that term of endearment!!! And you certainly have not! My kids do not need another grandma. The two they have are the best grandmas a kid could ask for. It makes me cringe everytime you say "come here and give grandma vic a hug". My kids don't know what to think. I'm pretty sure they are scared of you, and wish you would just leave them alone.
    To put it bluntly I can't stand you. Your personality is so fake. Who are you really? I don't think we know you at all, and honestly I don't really care to find out. I wish you and my dad would just move away so we don't have deal with the two of you, and your "if we don't get all the attention we want then we are going to throw a fit and pout" guilt trips. You guys have caused me so much stress in the passed couple of years. I'm so sick of trying to live up your expectations of what good kids should be. You two don't deserve ALL the attention you think you should get.
    I'm sick of all the things you guys say behind my back to my other siblings. Which by the way we kids stick together, and when you say it to one you say it to all. Though I have a feeling you know this, and want it to get back to me or whoever you are gossiping about at the time. And to this I say whatever!!! I'm sick of letting it stress me out. Im done!!! I don't care anymore!!! I'll just leave you two to your pity party. It's your fault if your not happy!!! I will not not let you bring me down anymore!!!!!!



    Awwwww that felt so good to vent. Guess I have a lot of baggage. Thanks to whoever started this post.
    "You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing."

    "There is so much good in the worst of us and so much bad in the best of us, it hardly behooves any of us to talk about the rest of us."
  • DayzieDayzie Posts: 233Registered Users
    oops sorry double post.
    "You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing."

    "There is so much good in the worst of us and so much bad in the best of us, it hardly behooves any of us to talk about the rest of us."
  • peanutt524peanutt524 Posts: 89Registered Users
    Women: There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a beautiful, smart, funny, kind, well-employed, got her **** together, 33-year old SINGLE woman. If I wanted to be married, I could be married. Don't ask me why I'm single. There are far worse things than being single. Trust me - I know your husband.

    Men: Yes, I want to get married and yes, I want to have kids. It is even possible that I have pictured the wedding and named the kids. However, this does not necessarily mean that I want to marry YOU or have YOUR kids. Neither my biological clock nor my neurotic Jewish mother control my social life. Meeting me for a drink or (gasp!) hooking up with me will not necessarily result in holy matrimony.
    I am not blah. I'm a hoot.
  • CaryCary Posts: 102Registered Users
    No I will not translate the fucking form!!! If you need a translator bring your own. I will NOT help you on your application!!! YOU want the job, you kiss MY @$$!!! If you dont remember where you've worked go to the SS office and they'll help you out. There are NO PRESCRIPTIONS for cocaine or cocaine metabolites, especially in the amounts you tested positive for, so don't even start that bulls hit with me. If you're applying for a job don't show up wearing wrinkled clothes and smelling like piss.

    I barely have enough time to finish my work, so quit giving out projects. And learn to close the door behind you when you leave.

    I won't give money to the homeless, I work HARD for what I earn.

    I learned English from the TV box when i was a kid. You've been here 6 years, don't expect my sympathy if you don't know any.

    You're out of high school, do you still feel a need to shop at hot topic and live the stereotype?
    when you hook up an EKG to a tree you'll get a heartbeat every 15 mins
  • CanItBeChristineCanItBeChristine Posts: 6,343Registered Users
    NetG wrote:
    I'm tired of unhappy people!)

    As am I. I feel sorry for them. Life is way too short to spread your misery.
  • CanItBeChristineCanItBeChristine Posts: 6,343Registered Users
    This isn't the real world where things can slip out of your mouth...if you feel the need to post something intentionally hurtful to anyone, take your fingers away from the freaking keys. It's not too hard. And don't tell me I'm too sensitive...maybe I AM very sensitive, but that doesn't give you the greenlight to be nasty and insulting.

    To the 18 people a day who ask me, "Do you work here?" YES OF COURSE I DO. Why else would I be walking around in this nametag, shelving books and answering the phones in a store that I DID NOT work at???????
  • blanclilablanclila Posts: 107Registered Users
    He was only 2 years old.
    He had an easily curable illness.
    You were tired of "dealing" with him.
    THIS WAS NOT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON TO PUT THAT CAT TO SLEEP.
    And tell me about it after the fact.
    YOU SUCK. :evil:
    wavy / coarse / thick
  • LJCurly9LJCurly9 Posts: 9Registered Users
    Yes, I know how incredibly inseperable we all were in high school...they didn't call us "the chain gang" for nothing. I still love you all...very dearly, but you cannot have truly expected us to have stayed EXACTLY the same closeness when all nine of us went to different colleges and universities. I had a wonderful time with you all last evening, and I look forward to our next mass rendez-vous...but I miss my college buddies, as I'm sure you do. Some things among us will always be the same...and some things will inevitably change. I love you all for who you are and the memories that I have with you...being away and meeting new people will not change that. That being said...it's impossible to get back the exact dynamic that we had before, because we're not technically the same people anymore. Fundamentally, yes...but we've had different experiences in the past five months that have had subtle yet profound impacts on us. Cherish our gatherings together for what they are, and what we share with one another.
  • LJCurly9LJCurly9 Posts: 9Registered Users
    One more: mothers, please do not leave your five year old in sitting in the sanctuary during a candlelight service while you take your 10 month old to the nursery. If you do, please make sure that someone does NOT allow the kid to find and light a candle in the ceremony while unattended. Horror waiting to happen.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS, all! :)
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    You are a fanatic. I don't avoid arguing with you because you're right. I avoid arguing with you because you scare me.
    I don't want to be "converted" nor do I want to listen to your irrational nonsense. About anything. Should you decide to actually use logic, then talk to me. We don't have to agree, but as long as you're an irrational psycho, I will avoid and ignore you.


    It's really too bad you taught English grammar last term, since you do not know how to use it. If you're going to go into a long reason of why a tense does not exist, at least choose one which doesn't exist.
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

    But at least the pews never attend yoga!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file