Say It. I Dare You.

Comments

• kenzie!kenzie! Posts: 5,055Registered Users
    I knew I was right about you! You are a chapter right out of a psych textbook!

Is it me? I swear I'm not that crazy....
    Rock Chalk Baby!! If you aren't from Kansas, you just won't understand!

Dame Kenz Matilda Jayhawk-Rocksalt, heir to the family diamonds.
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,724Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    spring1onu wrote: »
    Kenz, I swear if you were any cuter I just couldn't stand it! I want to pinch you (it's an old person thing, sorry). You are adorable. :love5: Great picture!

ditto. And you look so much like my niece/goddaughter. Can I adopt you?
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • kaybkayb Posts: 5,054Registered Users
    She is adorable! Kenz you look like a celeb, but I can't place who!! Grr.

Current temperature in Tokyo, Japan 23 degrees (that's 73 for you 'mericans :) mind you, it's the third day of December.

Now, I'm not one to complain about warm weather, but this ish is abnormal and scary! :shock:
    I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
    "
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    kenzie! wrote: »

It's not you, adorable Kenzie (love your picture...and your eyebrows!). She's self-analyzing. Maybe it'll help...one day...
    Thanks you guys. :D

RCW, my eyebrows, really? I do absolutely nothing to them. I'm always afraid I'll screw them up....

Jeepie, you may feel free to adopt me as long as you don't feed me deer hearts. Actually, I've been getting mail from a few colleges in your neck of the woods, so in two more years you may be stuck with me. :D

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,724Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso

RCW, my eyebrows, really? I do absolutely nothing to them. I'm always afraid I'll screw them up....

Jeepie, you may feel free to adopt me as long as you don't feed me deer hearts. Actually, I've been getting mail from a few colleges in your neck of the woods, so in two more years you may be stuck with me. :D
    i promise to cook only vegetarian for you. : )
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it

i promise to cook only vegetarian for you. : )

Whoo! :flower:

• ~Ghost Poster~~Ghost Poster~ Posts: 2,264Registered Users

Oh my goodness, NO! LOL! I didn't even know who posted above me...I just hit "Post Reply" and started typing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]d575b15bb0aa40deb59950570e3268e7.gif
    Baby fine, honey & caramel hilites, 4a/3c now 2b w/DIY BKT & LOVIN' it.
    Cowash-V05 Extra Body
    L'oreal EP Moisture-Rinse-out
    JFLVM
    BRHG mix w/
    KCCC/KCKT (winter)
    Clean-smelling-hair freak washes EOD; dry w/bowl diffuser
    Cassia+henna+grays=Gold-red hilites :love1:
    ~That you don't share my experiences/opinions doesn't invalidate them :wink:
    I wondered if it tasted like a hot dog. ~Phoenix

It's not you, adorable Kenzie (love your picture...and your eyebrows!). She's self-analyzing. Maybe it'll help...one day...

Wow...you've still got that hard-on for me, don't you? Glad to see that you're not following me around, thinking that everything I say or do is about you...speaking of active imaginations...project much? LOL! Thanks for continuing to prove me right, BTW. ;-) Seems that YOU'RE the one who needs to get a job, life, or a man who cares about you...oh, wait...let's be realistic...maybe just the job or life then. :blackeye:
    Cowash-V05 Extra Body
    JFLVM
    BRHG mix w/
    KCCC/KCKT (winter)
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    But, sweetie, if you still look and act like a linebacker, it really doesn't count....;-)

Oh, hey, I fit that! :lol:
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Someone's crazypants! haha!
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I think I'd like a pair of crazypants, they sound kinda fun.

Early mornings should always involve coffee.

The $15 was well spent, dear Calvin, glad you are enjoying your new bed.

Babies are really cute, I wish I wanted children, but I just don't. They're a treasure, just not one I want to seek.

I use commas too much. I should really take a punctuation class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Men are so dumb. The shirt hubby said he is wearing to his X-mas par-tay tom nite, he had on today for causal dress. He told me before that for the Mardi Gras theme, he was wearing same shirt...oy :angry3:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• kat180kat180 Posts: 6,280Registered Users Curl Novice
    Why is this country so flipping useless!

We have had a lot of snow. Fine. But we knew it was coming, we had weather warnings for weeks, and its been 5 days now, WHY HAVE YOU NOT SORTED OUT THE ROADS!!!!???!!

Seriously.

There is ONE main road in and out of this town and it is still not cleared. Which means tomorrow morning I have to walk for AN HOUR through over a foot of snow to get to where a bus is running to, to catch a bus that will hopefully get me to work. A journey that normally takes 25 mins is probably going to take me nearly 2 hours if Im lucky.

God Im p*ssed off.
    And you can't even read either. Keep self-analyzing. Someday, someday...maybe it'll help.

Sad...
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I love, love, love my new pajamas. Usually I hate wearing pajamas. But I love these; they are so soft.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
    Interesting that someone who has expressed so much self-hatred would make a derogatory remark about someone else's physical appearance. I'm fairly sure there's a page or two about that in the psych books.

Skipping meds is not a good way to try to save money.
    I never thought I would ever say that life was better without family. This time last year, I had no family...this year...family drama up to and beyond my eyeballs. I'm officially jumping off the drama train right here. You people are unbelievable...you need help...some of you more than others. I hope your children are safe...now. That's far more BS than I'm willing to tolerate. We're finished. How is it possible to have such scandalous, disturbing but unrelated family drama from in-laws, adoptives, AND biologicals all at the same gotdamm time?
    Cowash-V05 Extra Body
    JFLVM
    BRHG mix w/
    KCCC/KCKT (winter)
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I am so effing sick of hearing about the weather local news.

I get it, it's freezing, literally. There's snow. There's travel chaos. The children aren't at school and people can't get to work.

I am also sick of not being able to park in my parking space.

I am sick of carrying so much crap around because of the snow.

I am sick of people wanting nay demanding I do things for them because of the snow.

And where the hell are my wellies Amazon?

I'm in a bad mood.
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
  • TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,294Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Blargh :pukeright:
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • CurlyminxCurlyminx Posts: 5,581Registered Users
    Damn you DVD player for being a pain in my beehind!!!

:insert shaking fist here:
    tumblr_mk2chrdnQe1qzwi58o1_500.gif
    Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

http://public.fotki.com/curlymix/
    pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
  • Like.AustraliaLike.Australia Posts: 2,544Registered Users
    My ribs hurt. Everytime I go to sneeze, they hurt so badly that my body gives up sneezing and I'm left with a can't-sneeze-stuffy-nose. How the hell did I hurt my ribs???
  • TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,294Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I got a side of sourcream with my lunch today.. lunch is gone, but I still have a bit of sourcream left.. I'm eating it by itself, does this make me weird?
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Why can't I find a holdall big enough for my snowboard gear? They're either too big or too small! :angry3:
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
    TRBL wrote: »
    I got a side of sourcream with my lunch today.. lunch is gone, but I still have a bit of sourcream left.. I'm eating it by itself, does this make me weird?

Um NO!!!

I love sour cream and have eaten it by itself.

Its good! :tongue3:

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Kenzie looks like the singer Lisa Loeb. That's a big compliment.

Why does my neck hurt from driving the Volvo? Also, radio sucks.
  • kat180kat180 Posts: 6,280Registered Users Curl Novice
    curlylaura wrote: »
    I am so effing sick of hearing about the weather local news.

I get it, it's freezing, literally. There's snow. There's travel chaos. The children aren't at school and people can't get to work.

I am also sick of not being able to park in my parking space.

I am sick of carrying so much crap around because of the snow.

I am sick of people wanting nay demanding I do things for them because of the snow.

And where the hell are my wellies Amazon?

I'm in a bad mood.

I hear ya. Im sick of the damn snow now.
    I get to leave early!!!

I just picked up a confirmed extra shift every week at fro yo. While I don't really want to do it, I could use the extra income for a while until I get my past due stuff back on track.

• spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Dear Grumpy Tore UP Look-like-your-bad-wig-was-gnawed-on-by-a-dog Woman at Target,

We almost hit you because you honked your horn and zoomed around as we pulled into a parking spot. It's a parking lot, lady! You're not supposed to be doing 90 and trying to pass people like it's the interstate!

I love that while you sat with your blinker on giving the evil eye to the lady trying to wrestle a huge Christmas tree box into her trunk, we were headed into the store already to do our shopping. :D

Merry Christmas ya hag!

Spring :angel7:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    spring1onu wrote: »
    Dear Grumpy Tore UP Look-like-your-bad-wig-was-gnawed-on-by-a-dog Woman at Target,

We almost hit you because you honked your horn and zoomed around as we pulled into a parking spot. It's a parking lot, lady! You're not supposed to be doing 90 and trying to pass people like it's the interstate!

I love that while you sat with your blinker on giving the evil eye to the lady trying to wrestle a huge Christmas tree box into her trunk, we were headed into the store already to do our shopping. :D

Merry Christmas ya hag!

Spring :angel7:

I went out earlier for milk. What a mistake that was. I forgot it was the beginning of the month and the grocery store was mobbed. :angry5:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file