Say It. I Dare You.

Comments

• curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Always, always, always question you energy supplier when they say they need to put your bill up to cover a shortfall. I was about to be charged a total of £72 a month for 12 months to cover my usage and a shortfall of £375. After questioning it, it turns out I owe them £8. Stupid energy company. Never accept what they tell you as accurate.

Also I need to buy a torch.
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
  • TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,294Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Shameless requests for congratulations to follow:

Happy Anniversary!!!

Yesterday was our 19th :D I can't believe he has put up with me for this long, I love him so much!
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Congratulations! :occasion7:
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Congrats! :angel8:
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,729Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    Congrats TRBL!!!!
    I've made it to 10, 3 different times, so that's almost like 30! : )
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Awesome!!! Congrats to you two!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    TRBL, you're probably a joy as a wife --- seriously. Congratulations.

Should I:

a) send an anonymous Hanukkah card to the aszhole who has a swastika on his house; or

b)paint a Star of David on his mailbox in the dead of night?
    I don't want you getting shot ninja, so I vote the holiday card.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    Yay, congratulations, TRBL!
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • kaybkayb Posts: 5,054Registered Users
    TRBL wrote: »
    Shameless requests for congratulations to follow:

Happy Anniversary!!!

Yesterday was our 19th :D I can't believe he has put up with me for this long, I love him so much!

Ha ha ha .... CONGRATS! I wish you many years of happiness and unbridled bliss!
    I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
    "
    I got goose fat and suet today. I cannot wait to make pie crust! :D I'm contemplating an all goose fat crust for the turkey pot pie, but the desire to put butter in will probably win out. And suet, a big chunk of it, cost me less than two bucks. I love you, leaf lard, but the suet may have you beat as pie crust fat of choice. Now then, shall it be suet or goose fat crust for that apple pie? Decisions decisions.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
  • TRBLTRBL Posts: 5,294Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'm sure whatever you decide will be DELISH!

Ninjaroonie, be careful whatever you do (even mailing a card, send it from a generic box, away from where you live)

Thanks everyone for the congratulations (I'm sorta embarrased that I so shamelessly requested them :oops:)
    When I grow up, I wanna be a Jiujitsu Turtle!

My british name, courtesy of Ninja Dog Shade Haven-Staffordshire: TRBL Hough Jewelstone Turtleneck

Its chaos a few hairs at a time. ~Minxy

"Dispute not with her: she is lunatic." -Richard III
  • moodydovemoodydove Posts: 1,721Registered Users
    Stop doing this **** to me! You're the one who doesn't ****ing get it. I'm under so much pressure right, trying to do better, prioritizing what you told me to prioritize...I'm trying so hard to do well. And because I don't call you back today, when I didn't even know my phone went off...I don't care about you? I don't love you? You twist everything I say when you're like this, and don't even CARE to listen to my side. You know how bad that hurts?
    Big chop: 5/30/10
    CG, clarify with Aveda Brilliant Shampoo when needed
    Dense, medium-fine strands, lowish porosity. Avoiding glycerin outside the shower.
    Cowash:Suave Coconut Conditioner.
    Leave in: YtCucumbers and EVOO
    Styling Products: Flaxseed gel, Phillip B Soft Hold Gel, KMF Upper Management Gel
    DC: Doctored GVP or Suave conditioner
    Cleanser: Bentonite clay
    You know you don't need to ask for congratulations for us to shower you with them, so no need to feel embarrassed, my dear. :)
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
    Don't be embarrassed! We all deserve accolades and attention for accomplishments! Nineteen years is certainly something celebration worthy. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• kenzie!kenzie! Posts: 5,055Registered Users
    ninja dog wrote: »
    Should I:

a) send an anonymous Hanukkah card to the aszhole who has a swastika on his house; or

Send bunches of Hanukkah cards. Like, 5 every day all month. And put a menorah on his door step on the first day of Hanukkah. And then paint on the Star of David.

Make sure to dress up in spy clothes when you do it!
    Rock Chalk Baby!! If you aren't from Kansas, you just won't understand!

Dame Kenz Matilda Jayhawk-Rocksalt, heir to the family diamonds.
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    To the parents or gaurdians of the wild children in the dollar store:

Your children are awfully behaved and casually telling them to come here clearly wasn't working. A store is not a frickin' daycare. And when your child broke something, telling the employee that "Your kid didn't do it" is the worst cop out I ever heard and I doubt the employee cared. But if your kid got hurt, that would just mean a big lawsuit now wouldn't it? Next time leave your little b*stard tax exemptions at home.

Signed,
    Annoyed Patron
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

• CurlyminxCurlyminx Posts: 5,581Registered Users
    FML.

I'm the one the with the income trying to make stuff work. Don't give me **** because my money doesn't reach as far as you want it to.

I'd prefer to buy the dog food to buying you beer. :evil:

FML. I can already imagine how tonight is going to go. FML.
    tumblr_mk2chrdnQe1qzwi58o1_500.gif
    Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

http://public.fotki.com/curlymix/
    pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
  • kaybkayb Posts: 5,054Registered Users
    kenzie! wrote: »
    Should I:

Send bunches of Hanukkah cards. Like, 5 every day all month. And put a menorah on his door step on the first day of Hanukkah. And then paint on the Star of David.

ROFL! *dead*

Sigh, I have let you tell me in every way imaginable that you don't like me and never will. It hurts, and it needs to stop. I know you're not trying to be mean, but that doesn't make it any less painful. I look forward to the day our friendship ends.

tumblr_lbtvrpWqe41qacbz9o1_500.png
    I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
    "
  • LadyV69LadyV69 Posts: 3,397Registered Users
    You want ME to help you with a speed dating event in February?

:laughing3:

It's hysterical because I'm so uninterested. I didn't care for the one speed dating event I participated in last year and I really have no interest in ever doing another.
    Fine haired, low density, highly porous curly kinky lady
    Last relaxer: Not sure. 3/08 or 4/08
    BC'd: 9/18/09
    Co-wash: Suave Naturals, HEHH, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, CJ Daily Fix
    Leave-In: KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Stylers: ORS Twist and Loc Gel, KCCC, Ecostyler, SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque
    Deep Conditioner: DevaCurl Heaven In Hair, CJ Deep Fix

http://confessionsofladyv69.wordpress.com/
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Should I:

+1
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,729Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    Phoenix wrote: »
    Should I:

+1

Ninja doesn't need spy clothes because she's...well....a ninja!!!
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
    Should I:

Well, of course I'd wear my ninja suit (yes, I have one), but I'm probably not going to do anything. Oh, I want to, all right. I think he's an effing everything bad. But the police already know he makes me sick, so I'd likely be caught, and I can't bring myself to risk jail for giving a person like that what he deserves.

I wish I could call 1-800-mossad. (Not sure of spelling.) Dr. Ruth was a marksman at one time; did you know that?

Freedom of speech: it's great until someone like him (my neighbor) comes along. When he goes back to jail (hopefully soon) I'm going over there with a pry bar and work until I get that damned thing off his house and out of my sight.
    Phoenix wrote: »

+1

Ninja doesn't need spy clothes because she's...well....a ninja!!!

Oh, Jeepy. You know me so well. :iconbiggrin:
    ninja.gif
    What I heard on Sirius the other day:

"Say, has anybody seen my Sweet Gypsy Rose.....?"

Tony Orlando and Dawn!

Totally made my day. Even more than the candles packaged in plastic, the cover of which read "For camping, blackouts, and prolonged romance."
    hahaha. None of that short term romance, no sirree!

I got 2 giant 30 oz bottles of LA Looks Sport Gel today for $1.75 each at the dollar store today! Made me happy.
    I officially hate the bangs on that platinum-haired abba model on the left.

(Jeepy, should I have asked the cashier if buying the candles would guarantee me prolonged romance?)
    I think I love Wile E a little bit too much :eye:
  • SCGSCG Posts: 5,416Registered Users
    Well, I did it! I applied for that internship in Switzerland! I probably won't get it, but it was still exciting filling it out!

If I do get it, however, I'll have to choose between that or going back to Cambodia. :( I wish I was made of money!

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file