It's Fricken Cold!!!!

CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian CanadaRegistered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
I am not someone to ever complain about the weather. It's Canada, it's cold in the winter & hot in the summer, get used to it.

But frig, is it cold today! I don't think it's much colder then it has been, but I can't seem to warm up today. I kept the fireplace on in my bedroom last night and wore a hoodie to work today.

How are you fairing?
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn

Comments

• gabriellehaze_gabriellehaze_ Registered Users Posts: 26
    Fairing about the same here in Montreal! Today's weather is just unexpected. It hasn't been thisssss cold for a few weeks! Just happy to be on the warm toasty bus, not looking forward to walking to school... Hahaha
    Mostly 3B curl with some 3A and 3C mixed around. Super long, few inches away from the waist.

Medium-Coarse
    Some kinking
    Normal elasticity (dry & wet)
    Low porosity at roots, normal/low mid-shaft, porous ends

:reindeer:

Shampoo: Live Clean Apple Cider clarifying shampoo, or L'Oreal Everstrong
    Conditioner: Garnier Fructisse Triple Nutrition
    Leave in: Garnier Fructisse Sleek and Shine
    Gel: homemade flaxseed gel
    Mousse: Got2B FatTastic Mousse
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian CanadaRegistered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
    Stay warm!!! I was out long enough this morning to take the garbage to the end of the driveway and my fingers didn't lose the numb feeling till about 20 minutes into my drive!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Registered Users Posts: 15,490 Curl Neophyte
    Keep toasty Canada Ladies! I am sure it is not as cold here as it is there, by any means, but we (North Carolina) have had the same issue. It was in the 60's or 70's during the days and 40's to upper 30's at night for a week. Day before yesterday the highs went into the low 40's, colder with wc, and the lows into the teens. A quick 30 degree drop in temps seems much colder, and it is harder to warm up.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    It was about 6 degrees when I left the house, here in Columbus, OH. At least it's sunny and no snow (yet).
  • BotticelliBritBotticelliBrit Registered Users Posts: 2,075 Curl Neophyte
    Dude, I feel you. I've been freezing all day and I'm bloody inside!
    3B. Med porosity. Med thickness. Med density.

LP: Shea Moisture (currently JBCO)
    Conditioner/CW: Jason Aloe Vera

LI: Aunt Jackie's Curls & Coils Quench
    Refreshing: TRESemmé Naturals Aloe Vera & Avocado
    Gel: DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel
    DC:
    Aunt Jackie's Soft & Sassy Super Duper Softening Conditioner
    Treatments: Coconut oil/Coconut milk

UK curly. CG since Oct 2013.
    Growing my hair to WL when dry :thumright:
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian CanadaRegistered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10,904 Curl Connoisseur
    Sun is out, stuff is starting to melt, supposed to be a balmy -3 tomorrow....all is good again!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM&feature=kp
    Audrey Hepburn
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Registered Users Posts: 15,490 Curl Neophyte
    It's a heat wave! ;) At least you are a bit warmer. They were forecasting snow for us last night but it stayed around 34 so no white stuff this morning. Now temp's can warm back up for a couple days. After that it's a wait and see. We might have colder air pushing in from Canada (keep it up there, would you) around the same time the storm hitting California reaches us. I don't expect huge problems where I live. It will either be heavy rain or spotty accumulation (thanks to yo-yo tempratures), but the North East might get hit. It's a little early to say.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file