Quick product review for stuff I can't find in Reviews section:

I was strictly "CG" for 2 years, and for the last 6 months or so, out of complete boredom with my product choices, I started experimenting with stuff that's not so "CG". I'm quite sure now that the major causes of problems for my hair are the classic shampoo ingredients Sodium Laureth Sulfate and Ammonium Laureth Sulfate. None of these quick product reqs contain either of those surfactants. Not affiliated with brands, prods or anything like that. Just trying to help other curly souls.

LOVES - (really) - Miracle 7 Heavenly Healer Sulfate-Free Shampoo]
This shampoo is the most luxurious cleanser ever to come near my hair. For the first time in my whole life, I can run my fingers through my hair as I rinse the shampoo out of my hair!

Miracle 7 Heavenly Healer Leave-in Conditioner

REALLY IMPRESSED WITH AND ENJOY:

Mystic Divine Shampoo & Conditioner & Curl Cream

Hope this helps someone who may be curious about these products. They are all helping my seriously dry hair during the winter in the desert.
3b/c, Coarse, Low Porosity, Desert Climate
CG since August 2011/Occasionally Minimally Modified since 2013
Favorites: Beautiful Nutrition Cocoa Curl Cleansing Conditioner, Beautiful Nutrition Cocoa Curl High Definition Moisture Gel, Beautiful Nutrition UltraLight Lime Jel Control Serum, Beautiful Nutrition Lemon Rinse Clarifying Treatment

Comments

• SereneCurlsSereneCurls Posts: 1,145Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Where'd you find the shampoo? :)
    3a, dense, fairly coarse, normal porosity and elasticity, just below shoulder
    Low poo: Giovanni 50 50
    Co-wash: aia, suave coconut, salon care
    R O: Tresume Naturals, gvpcb
    L I: KCKT, gvpcb
    Stylers: cjpp, re : coil, kccc, brhg
    Oils: coconut, argan
    Experimenting with: curls rock amplifier, pantene mousse
  • gardencurlsgardencurls Posts: 573Registered Users
    Oh - duh - sorry :-)

I got them at Sally Beauty Supply. With my club card the price was so reasonable (compared to Ouidad or Deva and the like). I can't get over this shampoo though! Seriously ...usually when I wash my hair it takes rinse-ou, leave-in, curl-cream and a wide tooth comb to make it feel like hair again. This stuff is amazing for me.
    3b/c, Coarse, Low Porosity, Desert Climate
    CG since August 2011/Occasionally Minimally Modified since 2013
    Favorites: Beautiful Nutrition Cocoa Curl Cleansing Conditioner, Beautiful Nutrition Cocoa Curl High Definition Moisture Gel, Beautiful Nutrition UltraLight Lime Jel Control Serum, Beautiful Nutrition Lemon Rinse Clarifying Treatment

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file