TheAutumRose Says Hello!

Hello, everyone! I am new here (don't mean to state the obvious XD) and I am very happy to be here. I don't have a lot of experience with forums since I don't really get involved online with things like this (youtube, facebook, tumblr, and google are as far as I go with the internet!) so bear with me. I am figuring things out as I go along. I might get lost along the way, but at least I'll know what to do later.

I've been curly now for a year and half, and while it's frustrating, it is certainly very rewarding and beautiful and I love it too much and want it too badly to ever straighten my hair again. I am hoping to find support and information and to find people who can relate to the things I go through with this head of mine, and what better place to look for support than a curly hair form?

Thanks for your time and I can't wait to get started. Looking forward to any help and comments that come my way ^^

Comments

• NaturalsaraNaturalsara Posts: 34Registered Users
    Hi Autumrose,

I am new to the forum too and I just wanted to personally say hello.
    Hair Type: 3B/3C Mix
    Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
    Hair Density: Low
    Hair Porosity: Low
    Hair Length: SL (when curly) BSL (when stretched)
    Favorite Moisturizering Oils: Jojoba Oil, Tea Tree Oil, and Coconut Oil
    Visit My Blog
    Follow me on Instagram
  • TheAutumnRoseTheAutumnRose Posts: 9Registered Users
    Hello Naturalsara! :D

Thanks for reading. I'm really relieved to be here and am already learning some great things. It's good to finally have somewhere to go to unload all my frustrations and learn great tips and tricks along the way.
  • curlybeycurlybey Posts: 30Registered Users
    Hello AutumRose, I'm new here too.
  • atx_eveatx_eve Posts: 278Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Welcome!! let me know if you need any help :)
    :hiding: NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | [email protected] | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl
  • SharkySharky Posts: 5Registered Users
    I'm also new and wanted to say hello!
    2c/3a?
    Still new to all this, but so far I love:
    Co-wash: As I Am Coconut Co-Wash
    Leave in: Hawaiian Silky 14 and 1, Shea Moisture Raw Shea Hair Masque
    Gel: Ecostyler Krystal, EO Tame Curl Control Gel

Any product recommendations are much appreciated!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file