CurlTalk

Third Day Hair Rave!

Wow i NEVER have gotten 3rd day hair before without washing it every other day! , today my curls are staying great! , and i didnt even have to put any product in , just reactivated with water whatever i had in yesterday and im good to go! :D..plus when i went in for a trim sat (getting ready for highlights in a week or so ) my stylist said that my hair was hard to cut cuz pieces where curly/wavy , i went in with straight hair cuz find its easy to cut dry that way and i noticed i couldnt get it really straight even with my straightener on high esp at the roots ( i have a maxiglide and i always use #4 heat but even the highest temp couldnt get it straight enough ) . i told her i have been going curly and noticed i dont have to fight my hair as i did just to get it curly. i dunno if its the products, weather, diffusing method or being modified CG or what thats making my hair curling alot lately , even my roots that are a lil straight about 2-3 inches are wavy now , weird! :D shoot im turning 32 on march 23rd so mabye its my age turnin my hair around :lol:
Modified CG-Use Low Poo
Use Suaves & VO5 Condish For CG-Honey+ Condish=My curls are loving it!
*Suave gels ( love crunchy gels )*My HGs-Re:coil, Jessicurls , Boots , Loreal Spiral Curl Mousse, Tigi Amp*

*~Show Your True Beauty Cuz Curls Rock!~*

Comments