Frizzy coloured hair

Sally_walkerSally_walker Registered Users Posts: 3
Hello,

I have very frizzy hair and I colour it every once in a while. It's become really damaged and I don't know what beauty products I should use. Anyone have any suggestions and advice where I can buy it from online as I am too busy to go out to buy anything.

THANKS!

Comments

• jjbeauty123jjbeauty123 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hey doodee7
    I would suggest trying a hair mask? There's loads of home made recipes you can find on e-How that have worked for me!
    If you're not sure what brands of products you should be using I found this amazing website MyBeautyCompare.com Have you heard of it?
    Basically you put in your details like skin type, age, diet etc and it works out the products that are best for your needs. They do the same for makeup as well its really cool. It also works out where you can buy stuff cheapest so you get the best price and you can buy them online too if you're too busy to goto the shops.

hope this helps xxx
  • Firefox7275Firefox7275 Registered Users Posts: 3,750 Curl Neophyte
    Firstly stop permanent dying the length, do roots only.

Proven beneficial ingredients for damaged hair include coconut oil, hydrolysed protein, ceramides, 18-MEA and panthenol. You don't say which country you are from so can't make any specific recommendations.

List of CG friendly conditioners some of which contain hydrolysed protein can be found on the Sciencey Hairblog. List of products containing ceramides and/ or 18-MEA over on the Long Hair Community 'conventional products & accessories' board, again annotated with which also contain hydrolysed protein.

Panthenol is in many products for damaged hair. Just purchase any pure coconut oil from the grocery store or a health food store - apply liberally to dry hair, put on a shower cap, leave overnight and wash out the next day.
    2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
    Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
    Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
    Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
    Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
    Experimenting with: benign neglect

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file