Love this quote by Mark Twain....

2poodles2poodles Registered Users Posts: 2,485 Curl Connoisseur
"Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been." :cheers:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2Poodles :flower: Southeast PA
fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

Comments

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 20,731 Curl Virtuoso
    Great quote.
    I consider wrinkles to be a road map of one's life.
    My nose to mouth lines show how much I smiled, laughed, enjoyed life.
    My forehead wrinkles show that I spent time in and lived through the pain of approximately 10,000 migraines.
    My lines between my eyebrows show that I spent alot of time deep in thought, reading, puzzling, figuring things out.
    My lip wrinkles show that I smoked alot of cigarettes and I did alot of kissing. And I love both of those things (tho I gave up the cigs).
    My crows feet show how much time I spent outdoors in the sun and wind and snow and rain.
    Wrinkles show a life well lived.
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file