Has anyone tried lee stafford hair growth products??

Jamieleigh93Jamieleigh93 Posts: 56Registered Users
I have heard lots of good reviews about this, including a good friend of mine. It's too early to say whether it is working for me or not but I have definitely found it to make my hair softer and easier to manage.
Anyone ha a positive experience?

Comments

• Dina_MarchandDina_Marchand Posts: 4Registered Users
    I know it's been awhile since you posted this and I was wondering if you could provide an update. I know you said it made your hair softer and easier to manage have you found any other effects it's had? I've been looking for some products and was thinking about taking Hairfinity or maybe talking to bosley.com about what they recommend (these two are the most popular that I've heard positive things about).
  • Jamieleigh93Jamieleigh93 Posts: 56Registered Users
    Hairfinity is meant to be really good! But you can just take biotin tablets instead, my friend has been taking it and her hair has grown 1/2 centimetre in 3 weeks. I was taking parental vits, which also made me my hair appear to grow quicker!

I'm about 3/4 months till my hairs grown enough. Lee stafford did nothing for my hair only made it softer, easier to manage and smell nice. Other than that it's a rip off, in my opinion
  • BotticelliBritBotticelliBrit Posts: 2,075Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I did try them before going CG and I didn't really notice a difference tbh. My hair felt really soft and lovely though!

I did actually try the leave-in again after going curly, just to see if it still worked for my hair, and it was really not good. I think my hair just rejects silicones point-blank now lol. It felt dry and looked frizzy and undefined. A very drastic change from the great results I'd had with it in my straight-haired days
    3B. Med porosity. Med thickness. Med density.

LP: Shea Moisture (currently JBCO)
    Conditioner/CW: Jason Aloe Vera

LI: Aunt Jackie's Curls & Coils Quench
    Refreshing: TRESemmé Naturals Aloe Vera & Avocado
    Gel: DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel
    DC:
    Aunt Jackie's Soft & Sassy Super Duper Softening Conditioner
    Treatments: Coconut oil/Coconut milk

UK curly. CG since Oct 2013.
    Growing my hair to WL when dry :thumright:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list