CurlTalk

Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day Alone??

brittbreezybrittbreezy Posts: 28Registered Users
How many of you are going to be single this valentine's day?, or won't have a date?

Who thinks it's the end of the world?
Not Me lol

I have some tips over curlskinksfashion.com on how to survive Valentine day alone. (Trust me i'm a professional lol)

Will You Be Spending Valentine's Day Alone?
Check out The Post on how to survive Valentine's day Alone by clicking the link>>>>>
Naturally Dating | How To Survive Valentine's Day Alone
Natural Hair & Fashion Enthusiast

My Passion is "CurlsKinksFashion"
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    I will be spending Valentine's Day with my quilting club. It's the same day as the quarterly meeting.

:love10:
  • JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,175Registered Users
    I might be. But not really alone because its Friday and ill try to get out of town or go out with friends. I dont care much about vday but more so because its my exs bday too and things are still weird :(. Really not looking forward to it this time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using CurlTalk App
  • brittbreezybrittbreezy Posts: 28Registered Users
    Josephine wrote: »
    I might be. But not really alone because its Friday and ill try to get out of town or go out with friends. I dont care much about vday but more so because its my exs bday too and things are still weird :(. Really not looking forward to it this time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using CurlTalk App

OMG why would your exes BDAY be on valentine's Day. Definitely don't stress yourself out I said alot of good things on my blog that you should do. But for you, I would definitely watch a really really funny movie. Laughter is the best medicine I promise you.

NO DRINKING MISSY!! lol only if your the emotional type

Speckla wrote: »
    I will be spending Valentine's Day with my quilting club. It's the same day as the quarterly meeting.

:love10:

That's good your lucky you know you have something to look forward too and I'm quite sure if your in a quilting club you love to do it. So that's a great way to spend Valentine's Day

• JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,175Registered Users
    Lol are you kidding me? Alcohol is also the best medicine ;). I definitely dont plan to stay in.
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Posts: 5,132Registered Users
    I don't feel bad for being single on Valentine's Day. And with it being Friday, there is already so much to do. And I agree, Josephine, alcohol is the best medicine. Lol.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using CurlTalk App
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users
    No. I will be spending Valentines Day with 2 men, but those men are co workers.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I don't feel bad for being single on Valentine's Day.

I don't either. I have never felt better about Valentines Day because I had a boyfriend. That is no guarantee of anything special and wonderful. I much prefer a nice gesture on days when it is not expected.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,660Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Having my hair done and spray tanning, so I guess it will mainly be spent with me doing my girl day.:toothy4:
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
    Fifi.G wrote: »
    I don't feel bad for being single on Valentine's Day.

I don't either. I have never felt better about Valentines Day because I had a boyfriend. That is no guarantee of anything special and wonderful. I much prefer a nice gesture on days when it is not expected.

This is the first Valentines day that it looks like I won't be 'alone', but I'm not necessarily looking forward to it (or dreading it!). I'm still with the guy who I posted about (broke up for a day and a half...). Every time we spend time together I have a good time, but I got myself into making a nice dinner for us so I'm more just concerned that I'll cook well :lol:

Absolutely second the last sentence :)
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity
  • Firefox7275Firefox7275 Posts: 3,750Registered Users
    I haven't celebrated Valentines day in decades so I am not bothered my guy will be working an extra long shift.
    2a-2c, medium texture, porous/ colour treated. Three years CG. Past bra strap length heading for waist.

CO-wash: Inecto coconut/ Elvive Volume Collagen
    Treatments: Komaza Care Matani, coconut/ sweet almond/ fractionated coconut oils, Hairveda Sitrinillah
    Leave in: Fructis Sleek & Shine (old), Gliss Ultimate Volume, various Elvive
    Styler: Umberto Giannini jelly, Au Naturale styling gelee
    Flour sack towel, pixie diffuse or air dry.
    Experimenting with: benign neglect
  • KauaiMareCurlKauaiMareCurl Posts: 317Registered Users
    30 years ago on Valentines Day 1984, I gave birth to my first daughter. Even the one year (2007) when I wasn't in a relationship and she was away at college, I still felt like I was spending it with her. Valentines Day will always be special for me, because of her.
  • DaniGirl88DaniGirl88 Posts: 1,583Registered Users
    I will be spending it with my husband, but we don't overly celebrate it. It'll probably just be like every other Friday date night. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3B, fine, normal porosity, high density, medium width and length
    Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
    Co-Wash: As I Am Coconut Co-Wash
    Leave in Products: As I Am Leave-In, SM Smoothie/Milk, KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In
    Air Dry

Looking for new products and methods to try!

• spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Me and my kids.

I hope I at least get a call or text...

• scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
    I purposely scheduled a hair appointment so I don't have to worry about accepting dates, LOL!!!

(plus my nephew turned me down :-)
  • kurlygurlykurlygurly Posts: 644Registered Users
    My husband wanted to take me with him on a business trip but my nephew and my brother are flying out here for his 4 year birthday party so hubby decided to change the business trip date so we can be together. So I'll be with my babaaay.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    3b-ish... normal to low porosity....med. texture
    Wash: Desert Essence Coconut shampoo, Acure argon shampoo
    Deep Trestment: Nature's Nectars deep conditioner/styler
    Condition: Nature's Nectars luv-n-a-bottle, Nature's Gate pomegranate sunflower
    LEAVE-IN:Nature's Nectars luv-n-a-bottle, Natures Gate pomegranate sunflower
    STYLE: Nature's Nectars Sweet Shea butter blend, Ecostyler gel
    hemp oil, jojoba oil
    www.naturesnectars.net
  • sixelamysixelamy Posts: 4,156Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I don't like the idea that you are spending it "alone" if you are not with a guy, or going on a date with a guy. The reverse, if you are a man.

I've spent quite a few with my friends, and they were all I needed at the time. Now that I've spent 3 V-days with a man, it's really just like any other day, but good excuse to have a dinner out or cook a nice dinner at home together on a day we may not have normally done it. You're supposed to show love everyday, not just on Valentine's Day!
    2c-3a - med-coarse - normal-high porosity - high density
    :bunny:
    NP/LP: CJ Daily Fix, KMF Whenever / Giovanni TTTT
    RO/LI: Aussie Moist, CJ Argan & Olive Oil, Hask Keratin Protein
    DC/PROTEIN: KC Stellar Strands / CNPF
    STYLER: CJ Curl Queen
    COLOR: henna, amla & indigo
    :thumbdown:: glycerin in high/low dews, polyquat-10 & 11, parabens
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,778Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Spending it with my cousin, cheese fondue and the new season of House of Cards!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users
    I'm recently single (separated) and I plan to spend VDay like every other Friday. After work- in pajamas and playing with my beautiful toddler. I wouldn't have it any other way.
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

3a/3b
  • OBBOBB Posts: 4,174Registered Users
    ill be working my @ss off as usual. its a wonder i have an @ss at all
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,498Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    I don't feel bad for being single on Valentine's Day. And with it being Friday, there is already so much to do. And I agree, Josephine, alcohol is the best medicine. Lol.

Alright, Alright than I might pull out a bottle of wine that is Pay Day lol

I'm happy to see it's a lot of other singles Like I said in my post on curlskinksfashion.com. Alot of women feel like their horrible and crappy because their single on Valentine's day it's just a little holiday nothing serious. I'm staying in all my friends got a man : ( lol it's okay though

• StarmieStarmie Posts: 6,681Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I won't be alone but we gave up 'doing' Valentine's Day years ago.
    3b in South Australia.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]