Kissing poll

JessicaDawnJessicaDawn Registered Users Posts: 8
I fall in to the eyes closed category myself-most of the time. How 'bout you?
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.
Here he is...by popular demand...the WORSHIP SMILIE *Crowd goes wild*

bowdown.gif

Comments

• JessicaDawnJessicaDawn Registered Users Posts: 8
    Hmm...I expected a majority of "eyes closed"s, but I thought there would be *some* "eyes opened"s.
    Here he is...by popular demand...the WORSHIP SMILIE *Crowd goes wild*

bowdown.gif
  • curlyarcacurlyarca Registered Users Posts: 8,449 Curl Connoisseur
    I normally kiss with my eyes closed. But when I first kiss someone for some reason my eyes will close initially and then theyll open. Trust issue probably. :P

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
  • marielle448marielle448 Registered Users Posts: 1,823
    Mostly eyes closed if it's a long lingering kiss - eyes opened if it's several pecks. People look kinda funny close up so I'm avoiding the giggle factor. :lol:
  • GuardianBGuardianB Registered Users Posts: 1,905 Curl Connoisseur
    Hmmm...I don't remember. Can someone help me figure it out?
    ~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous
  • naturaltnaturalt Registered Users Posts: 175 Curl Neophyte
    :kisses:kisses.gif
    cloud9.gif
  • Little Miss Snarky BooyahLittle Miss Snarky Booyah Registered Users Posts: 452
    I chose eyes closed, but ONLY because there was no "I prefer he not try to eat my esophogus" choice.

Please keep that in mind for future kissing polls.

:evil: :twisted:
    You are an evil biatch, evil. Your life must suck!

http://booyahlicious.blogspot.com/
  • shorty448shorty448 Registered Users Posts: 52
    I picked eyes closed. It's really awkward to kiss someone with your eyes open. Whenever my SO and I try it, I always end up giggling like an idiot.
    Oh yeah, I'm not a big fan of esophogus eaters myself--my first kiss was with one of those fellas. Not a pleasant experience by any stretch of the imagination.
    With your feet in the air and your head on the ground
    Try this trick and spin it, yeah
    Your head will collapse
    If there's nothing in it
  • GuardianBGuardianB Registered Users Posts: 1,905 Curl Connoisseur
    naturalT wrote:
    :kisses:kisses.gif
    Oh yes,
    Eyes open on the peck, closig as it gets deeper and I still peek on occasion. Just to check you out :wink:
    I didn't vote

~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous
  • curls&swirlscurls&swirls Registered Users Posts: 70
    Eyes open unless you're really moving me. No idea why.
    Don't keep up with the Joneses....drag them down to your level--Quentin Crisp
  • ScaryCurlScaryCurl Registered Users Posts: 138

Eyes closed. It's kind of hard to pretend like it's Ethan if my eyes are open..LOL

just kidding...
    Hair type: 3C. Favorite products for the moment: CONDITIONER: Elucence MBC, LEAVE-IN COND: Curls Rock. CURL ENHANCER: Frederic Fekkai Luscious Curls. GEL: Ouidad Climate Control (HG), FINISHING: Frederic Fekkai Glossing Creme.
  • MephistoMephisto Registered Users Posts: 555
    GuardianB wrote:
    Hmmm...I don't remember. Can someone help me figure it out?

Sure, big boy! LMAO!!!
    The good people do is interred with their bones. Their mistakes live on forever...
  • MephistoMephisto Registered Users Posts: 555

Eyes closed... for me, it's about the "feel" - the passion, the intensity. Kissing is amazing.

It's not about what you see... it's about what you feel... and I want to feel all over you.
    The good people do is interred with their bones. Their mistakes live on forever...
  • ZippyElfZippyElf Registered Users Posts: 10
    Eyes open, i don't know what it is.. but i like to look at my b/f when i'm kissing him. I've never been that way before.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
  • marielle448marielle448 Registered Users Posts: 1,823
    Mephisto wrote:

Eyes closed... for me, it's about the "feel" - the passion, the intensity. Kissing is amazing.

It's not about what you see... it's about what you feel... and I want to feel all over you.

Whoo doggy! :oops:
  • EliciaElicia Registered Users Posts: 881
    Eyes closed, it an automatic reflex
    Open on pecks
    :binky::roll::eye:
    national anthem for self-pity :binky:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zawR7VYNdNg
  • quickcurlquickcurl Registered Users Posts: 1,310
    I'm usually a closed-eye person, but sometimes my eyes are open. Kinda depends on if I know or think my boyfriend has his eyes open. The open eyed thing used to freak me out because it actually hurt my eyes, but I've kinda gotten used to it. And sometimes, it's kinda cute that he wants to look in my eyes when we kiss.
    "It's hard to remember a time, when I didn't have you", Richie Sambora
    "Boys are bad and men are stupid", WB's
    "After a while, you just want to be with the one that makes you laugh" Mr. Big
  • BookishCurlyBookishCurly Registered Users Posts: 75
    Eyes closed. :D :kisses:kisses.gif
    "A thing of beauty is a joy forever: It's loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness; but will still keep a bower quiet for us, and a sleep full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing."... John Keats. (Endymion, Book I, 1-5)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file