January Hits and Misses

adthomasadthomas Registered Users Posts: 5,525 Curl Neophyte
Happy New Year

My hit is Jane Carter Soultions Twistout Foam. I used it for my twist and curl over my li and oil.
Yes, it's real. No, you can't touch it. :wav:

Comments

• SistapopdemcurlSistapopdemcurl Registered Users Posts: 225
    Happy New Year Everyone!

Miss: she scent it curl quenching conditioner. This stuff dried out my hair something fierce. It is one of the worst products that I ever use. I literally threw this in the garbage.

Hit: she scent it avocado conditioner. I wish they would sell this in a 32oz. Using this product is much better than using drugstore conditioner in my opinion.

Another hit: she scent it moisture mask (deep conditioner) and also koils by nature gel.
  • MLRMLR Registered Users Posts: 8
    Miss: Using ORS Take Command Curl Defining Creme WITHOUT another moisturizing cream underneath. The Curl Enhancing Smoothie is my EVERYTHING but I still need a cheaper backup (that moisturizes as well as holds) for when I can't afford it. Maybe it's too much to ask...

Hit: Adding aloe vera gel and tea tree oil to the Tresemme "lower sulfate" (side eye) shampoo.My hair was soooo soft afterwards even before I deep conditioned ^_^
  • adthomasadthomas Registered Users Posts: 5,525 Curl Neophyte
    Hit Jane Carter Solutions Creamy leave in

. My hair is staying moisturized longer than usual but I have been keeping to wash schedule even thought my hair didn't feel like it needed it. I just didn't want to end up needing a wash when I was pressed for time.
    Yes, it's real. No, you can't touch it. :wav:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file