We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Hey there! A little help trying to figure out my hair type?

MondegreenMondegreen Posts: 1Registered Users
Hi everyone! This is my first time being here. I've been trying to grow my hair out for a bit over a year, hoping to eventually grow long hair, and was curious about what my hair type is. I think it might be a 2c or 3a but I'm not very sure. What do you think?

Comments

• CGSince2002CGSince2002 Posts: 1,073Banned Users
    I couldn't really enlarge the pics to see in detail but it looked to me that you're actually a 3B-C because I'm a 3A and our hair doesn't look alike (I do encourage more curl by drying with a diffuser). But you have pretty good curl pattern, you just need more definition, moisture and shine. Do you have a hair routine you already follow? If so, tell us in detail, including brands of all products used. :smile:
    Joined Curltalk 1st time in early '02 shortly after starting CG. I'm a non-practicing Cosmetologist.
    Hair: color-treated, mostly 3A.
    CO-wash: VO5 K&L
    RO: SpaHaus Salon w/OO, VO5 Shea Cashmere, W.R. Trop. Coconut, Daily Defense Moisturizing & others.
    LI: Beautiful Curls w/Shea Butter & C.O., Hollywood Beauty OO Creme, VO5 K&L, Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer.
    Gels: LAL Wet Look, ORS Lock & Twist.
    Oils: Jojoba, EVCO & Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file