Going gray ??

frizzygurlfrizzygurl Registered Users Posts: 32
I'm letting my gray grow out but have some ? I am modified cg and was curious if there are any cg approved (no cones) approved hair products that keeps gray vibrant. Also I only have white roots at the moment the length is a reddish brownish when should I start caring for the white hair? What will the violet products do to my colored hair?
I want the white to be as pretty as possible. Tia!

Comments

• rbbrbb Registered Users Posts: 4,355 Curl Connoisseur
    frizzygurl wrote: »
    I'm letting my gray grow out but have some ? I am modified cg and was curious if there are any cg approved (no cones) approved hair products that keeps gray vibrant. Also I only have white roots at the moment the length is a reddish brownish when should I start caring for the white hair? What will the violet products do to my colored hair?
    I want the white to be as pretty as possible. Tia!

you will see yellowing and that is when you need to use something to take out the yellow. i tried many blue shampoos and conditioners that were very drying, i had an allergic reaction to one, and if you use a little too much, end up with blue hair.

i read on a gray hair thread here that you can use ardell red/gold corrector and it will remove the yellow. you just add it to one of your products. some use it in their shampoo, i use it a conditioner. you buy it from sally's beauty supply.

3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity :-(
    washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
    leave in:curl junkie conditioners and treatments as leave in
    styling: curl junkie 
    sealants - jane carter nourish & shine

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file