Not about an ingredients list, Natures Gate Aloe Vera Condish?

AspiringScholarAspiringScholar Registered Users Posts: 9
There are two different lists I found, ones on the CurlProducts site.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panthenol, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Viola Tricolor (Wild Pansy) Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

And the other on Amazon.

Water Extract of Barley, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, AloeVera Gel, Chamomile Extract, Panthenol (Provitamin B-5), Extracts of: Coffee, Wild Pansy & Yeast, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Corn Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sesame Oil, Retinyl Palmitate & Cholecalciferol (Vitamins A&D3), Fragrance Oils, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea.

Just trying to find a conditioner I can buy in bulk, that's hopefully thick.

Are they protein-free? I'm weary of the 'yeast' and 'barley'.

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Registered Users Posts: 9,999 Curl Neophyte
    You'll have to contact the company. Ingredients change constantly. Here are the ingredients I found on their website:

Water, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Stearyl Alcohol (Vegetable Derived), Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable Derived), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Vegetable Derived), Benzyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride (Vegetable Derived), Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Tocopherol Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Viola Tricolor (Pansy) Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxyethylcellulose (Plant Derived), Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Fragrance*.

Nature's Gate Show Item

Don't think it's the list you got from either site.

I had an "incident" with the Jane Carter Wrap & Roll. Ingredients looked great on all the websites, so I ordered two! Ingredients on the label matched all of the websites. One of the other curlies on nc.com looked on the Jane Carter website and saw totally different ingredients--it contain polyquat 11. I avoid polyquats, as I've had issues with 4, 7 and 10. Jury is still out with 11.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AspiringScholarAspiringScholar Registered Users Posts: 9
    Yikes, alright then thank you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file