How often do you style your hair and what cuts are best for quick ironing/styling?

Fluffy01Fluffy01 Posts: 271Registered Users
I'm looking for something chic yet easy. I don't have very long to style my hair and need it to make it thru a day of little fingers and work. Thus my issue with leaving my hair natural. Once my little girl grabs it the curls are done for.

I was thinking of investing in a Hana from misokko and cutting my hair cut like this

Cute short haircut. | Short Hair

I'm open to suggestions on everything right now from products to haircuts. Whatever will make this quick and easy n

Thank you!

Comments

• ZeldahimeZeldahime Posts: 223Registered Users
    Arg. I'd like to know too. So far the only way I've been able to shorten the process is by relaxing my hair. I've been able to cut my time in half... only takes me an hour instead of two to blowdry and straighten my hair.

Beyond that I can't help much. It doesn't seem to matter if my hair is short or long it requires a lot of time to get it to do what I want it to. Because of this I only wash my hair once/week. Relaxing my hair has helped greatly with daily touchups as well. Some days I don't have to touch up at all now.

I'm sorry I'm not much help.
    Very fine, high porosity, currently dyed and growing out the relaxed portions. I'm pretty sure my hair's 3b something IIRC. We will be finding out for sure as time goes by.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file