Hey I'm a newbie! Check out my fotki!

drammy04drammy04 Posts: 42Registered Users
Can you guys check out my fotki and help me figure out my hair type or give me some tips. Thank you for your help! :lol:

www.fotki.com/CURLYACTRESS

Comments

• holly8holly8 Posts: 632Registered Users
    hi congrats on your BC i wrote in the fotki to tell you what i think.
    Natural since Jan 2,07
    I did a BC
    Hair type:3C\3B
    Multi-racial hair
    Hair length:Started at neck and ears(in its curly state).In Dec 08 (2 years natural) My hair was somewhere near armpit length with bentonite clay in my hair.

Mission: to obtain healthy hair every day!!

Hair products:homemade products.....

:angel1::love5:
  • Sun-ReiSun-Rei Posts: 275Registered Users
    Congrats on your BC! It looks lovely!! After looking at your pics I think we might be hair twins. :shock: I think your hair looks like 4a (penspring-size coils) but everyone's opinions on here seem to differ. You can get great advice from people with all different size curls, however, because our textures vary drastically independent of our curl size. HTH!
  • drammy04drammy04 Posts: 42Registered Users
    First all, thanks to everyone who posted. As for the issues, at the top of my head and going down the back I have frizz. Actually, I believe that is the only places I notice the frizz. You can kinda see it in the newer pictures when my hair is dry. I didn't know if this is scab hair or just a problem area. Right now I alternate between CD butter and hair milk, coconut oil, and fantasia ic w/ coconut oil. My hair seems to get dry towards the end of the day. Is this normal?
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    drammy04 wrote:
    Can you guys check out my fotki and help me figure out my hair type or give me some tips. Thank you for your help! :lol:

www.fotki.com/CURLYACTRESS

Congratulations on your BC and I say don't worry about "typing" your texture for now, just enjoy getting to know and love your hair.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file