FSOS

curvesncurlscurvesncurls Registered Users Posts: 154
Hi all ~ Below are items I'm looking to get rid of. I am primarily looking to sell, but might be tempted into a swap. I'm trying to stick with more natural products. Prices DO NOT include shipping. I use flat rate boxes/envelopes to send out items as I do not have a postal scale and my work schedule does not allow me to get to the post office. Sorry. But if you buy multiple products this works to your advantage! Here's what I have:

Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco conditioner - 8oz - new - $18

Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner (old formula) - 50% full - $5 * Comes in pump bottle, but the pump is broken. Also would like to note that I got this on the swap boards a while ago and the first time I used it there was a hair not of my curl type in the bottle. I haven't had a problem since but can't speak to the remaining product as I have no idea what conditions it was kept in previously.

Curly Kinks Coil Jam 8oz (99%) and Satin Roots Leave In 8oz (99%) - selling as a set only - $22

Botanical Spirits Puree (Extra Strength) - 8oz - 85% full - $12

Alba Botanica Strong Hold Style Gel (new) and Soft Hold Style Cream (95%) - selling as a set only - $10

Bobeam Goats Milk & Honey shampoo bar (3.85oz) - new - $3 (also willing to throw in a small sample of the Shealoe bar for free if desired)

Ouidad sample pack - includes Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel, Defrizzing Shampoo and Conditioner, Hydrafusion Curl Cream, and Moisture Lock Leave-in - all are 0.6oz unopened packets - $5

May add more as I go through my products. Open to offers but would like to stay close to the asking prices. I don't want to split up items that I'm listing together but if you're interested in one piece of a set let me know and I'll PM if I do decide to split them up.

Thanks for looking and feel free to let me know if there are any questions!
Southern WI curly ~ mostly 2b/c with 2a/b underlayer and a few 3a curls on top
Low porosity, fine hair but LOTS of it!
Loves protein. Dislikes butters and heavy oils.
Working toward natural products and streamlining!!
Current Loves: JCCC, Desert Essence Coconut Conditioner, AG Recoil, CK Coil Jam

Comments

• sKorpio1190sKorpio1190 Registered Users Posts: 1,862 Curl Neophyte
    Pm'ed you :)
    Medium texture, normal porosity, normal elasticity :shock:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    pmed u too. i did it in morning...
  • sKorpio1190sKorpio1190 Registered Users Posts: 1,862 Curl Neophyte
    Medium texture, normal porosity, normal elasticity :shock:
  • curvesncurlscurvesncurls Registered Users Posts: 154
    PM'd you both :)
    Southern WI curly ~ mostly 2b/c with 2a/b underlayer and a few 3a curls on top
    Low porosity, fine hair but LOTS of it!
    Loves protein. Dislikes butters and heavy oils.
    Working toward natural products and streamlining!!
    Current Loves: JCCC, Desert Essence Coconut Conditioner, AG Recoil, CK Coil Jam

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file