What's your hair routine? I need help!

devilinanewcurldevilinanewcurl Registered Users Posts: 2
So I have a mixture of 3c and 4a hair (it's 3c on the top and 4c around the sides and such). I went natural about 3 years ago, but I'm the worst with keeping my hair moisturized, so my hair has been dry for most of this time. I usually just keep it cut short to avoid the trouble, but I'm trying to grow it out...

And it's so dry and frizzy!

I'm trying to find products and develop a routine to combat this, so I was wondering how y'all go about y'alls routines? I Just wanted a little inspiration and maybe some tips of you guys have any!

Comments

• BluebloodBlueblood Registered Users Posts: 1,748 Curl Neophyte
    To help you we need to know your current regime plus your other hair properties as what I do isn't likely to be right for you.
  • CuteKinksCuteKinks Registered Users Posts: 76
    You will probably have to go through a little trial and error phase to find out what will work for your hair. And it will probably change as your hair gets longer.

With that said, my routine is pretty simple.

Shampooing:

I detangle with conditioner, shampoo my hair once or twice depending on how much buildup I have, then use a heavy conditioner and olive oil which i leave on for about 5-10 minutes. I'm pretty heavy handed with the olive oil.

For styling I make sure to use a heavy cream and jojoba oil.

Hope this helps.

C U T E K I N K S

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file