Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Sleek Finish 5-In-1 Serum Spray - YUCK!!

frankie88frankie88 Posts: 106Registered Users
Garnier Fructis Haircare Sleek & Shine Sleek Finish 5-In-1 Serum Spray | drugstore.com

So normally I have always liked using GF products, and lately with the weather I decided to try the serum spray to help tame my frizzy hair. I heard rave reviews about this product in magazines so I thought it might be a good option for me.

It comes in an aerosol can and will spray continuously. I do like the can, but the product is horrible. I held the can away from my hair by about 10 inches as instructed. I started out with a light mist all over. I started to comb my hair and the serum was so heavy and greasy that it actually combed out my waves and my hair almost looked straight. Also, I looked like I was covered in pizza grease.

Yuck, yuck, yuck. I had to go to work this way. It made my hair look so thin and greasy...it's awful. I should have paid more attention to the ingriedents before purchasing:

Isobutane, Isopropyl Myristate, Alcohol Denat., Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Octyldodecanol, VP/VA Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argania Spinosa Oil), Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Amyl Cinnamal, Fragrance

This stuff is so gross!!! I wish I could return it, but I did not keep my receipt.
2a/2b, Medium Porosity, Medium Density, Lower Back Length, Growing out highlights.
Shampoo: SMMR Conditioner: SMMR or Organix Keratin Oil Leave In: Organix Shea Butter DC: Coconut oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba oil mixed all together with v05 conditioner.
“Imperfection is beauty.”
― Marilyn Monroe

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file