We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Sleek Finish 5-In-1 Serum Spray - YUCK!!

frankie88frankie88 Posts: 106Registered Users
Garnier Fructis Haircare Sleek & Shine Sleek Finish 5-In-1 Serum Spray | drugstore.com

So normally I have always liked using GF products, and lately with the weather I decided to try the serum spray to help tame my frizzy hair. I heard rave reviews about this product in magazines so I thought it might be a good option for me.

It comes in an aerosol can and will spray continuously. I do like the can, but the product is horrible. I held the can away from my hair by about 10 inches as instructed. I started out with a light mist all over. I started to comb my hair and the serum was so heavy and greasy that it actually combed out my waves and my hair almost looked straight. Also, I looked like I was covered in pizza grease.

Yuck, yuck, yuck. I had to go to work this way. It made my hair look so thin and greasy...it's awful. I should have paid more attention to the ingriedents before purchasing:

Isobutane, Isopropyl Myristate, Alcohol Denat., Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Octyldodecanol, VP/VA Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argania Spinosa Oil), Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Amyl Cinnamal, Fragrance

This stuff is so gross!!! I wish I could return it, but I did not keep my receipt.
2a/2b, Medium Porosity, Medium Density, Lower Back Length, Growing out highlights.
Shampoo: SMMR Conditioner: SMMR or Organix Keratin Oil Leave In: Organix Shea Butter DC: Coconut oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba oil mixed all together with v05 conditioner.
“Imperfection is beauty.”
― Marilyn Monroe

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file