CurlTalk

Surprised it worked

Hey curlie gurlies!

Today my hair was so greasy, I have been too busy to wash my scalp for a couple of days... :oops: so I was dreading having to wash it, thinking I would definately need shampoo for this oil.

I decided this morning that I didnt want to ruin the good I had done, so I decided I would just give it a really vigourous scrub with the brown sugar I'm so fond of, and use the lemon aid afterwards.

Hey presto! I scrubbed vigourously, lemon aid rinsed, and my hair was almost squeaky clean, and my scalp is now very well cleansed!

When I started CG I was kind of ready for a little more oil, thinking conditioner only couldnt really clean as well as shampoo, well, I consider myself converted, well and truly! I went to my mothers today, and she was amazed at my hair. She hasnt seen me since CG, and before, if I washed my hair, I wouldnt be able to go out that day because of hefty amounts of frizz. She is blown away, as am I

Hurray for nature :)

Liz xx
Here are my curly pics, password is fuzz

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fzeldagoblin%2F" class="Popup

But then again, too few to mention...

Comments

• heavengirl410heavengirl410 Posts: 821Registered Users
    yay so glad you had a great hair day. Experiments are so much fun, huh?
  • HalfWavyHalfCurlyHalfWavyHalfCurly Posts: 907Registered Users
    I'm so happy for you! You're living testimony that a little ingenuity can make CG work even when it looks like it won't. :wink:
    2A/3A, medium length, layered, colored dark/medium ash blonde - "CGer" since April '02.

"Converting the 'curlskeptics' one curly head at a time..." HWHC ;-)
  • DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Posts: 2,729Registered Users
    That's great! Your hair looks great in that little avatar picture! :)
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.