CurlTalk

Is anyone else losing their posts?

spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I post things, hit Submit and poof, white screen of death. Hit the back button and it's like I never started typing.

Comments

• Geek_ChicGeek_Chic Posts: 1,257Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    It's happened to me a couple times, but nothing like frequently. I try to copy my post to the clipboard before hitting the submit button, and often compose long posts in a text editor like Notepad, then copy /paste into a reply box.
    CG since 11/2011
    2c /3a F /Mii, low porosity

Go To Products /Routine:
    Clarifying: Suave Essentials Strawberry
    Low Poo: Renpure Luxurious Argan Oil
    CO: Suave Essentials Strawberry, V05 Kiwi Lime
    RO /LI: Tresemme Perfectly (un)Done, Cure Care, V05 Kiwi Lime Squeeze, Suave Essentials Strawberry, Renpure Brazilian Keratin (old formula)
    Stylers: LALSG, AIF, HETT, Suave Professionals Firm Control
    PT: IAGirl's as needed
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users
    It has been happening on my app. Takes forever after I hit send, sometimes I have to hit it a few times or save the draft, exit and try it again. It often disappears and I have been getting the white screen of death as soon as I enter a thread or try to post.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • atx_eveatx_eve Posts: 278Moderators
    I post things, hit Submit and poof, white screen of death. Hit the back button and it's like I never started typing.

sorry about that :/

I'm going to recreate it on my own phone and then report it as a bug to the tech guys.
    :hiding: NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | evelyn@naturallycurly.com | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl

Leave a Comment