Anyone having problem accessing the boards?

SpankMeCurlySpankMeCurly Registered Users Posts: 20
When I try to access the boards, it times out.

Comments

• littlefishlittlefish Registered Users Posts: 1
    Whew ... what a relief. I thought something funky was going on with my machines. I had to go around my elbow to get to my thumb just to post this reply.

ciao.
    4a (aka nappy); there's no 3c here!

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." -- George Bernard Shaw

"Where love reigns the impossible may be attained." -- Indian Proverb
  • babarbabar Registered Users Posts: 4
    Me me! I can't get into the General Discussion on Curly Hair. I can click on everything else, and it will let me open it, but I can't get into the General Discussion! I'm so frustrated, I've been trying for hours.
    ~Work like you don't need the money. Dance like nobody's watching. Love like you've never been hurt. -Mark Twain/Samuel Clements

~The best and most beautiful things in the world
    cannot be seen or even touched.
    They must be felt with the heart. -Helen Keller
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    It seems really sluggish to me, too. I'm trying to get ahold of our tech guy.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • corkscrewedcorkscrewed Registered Users Posts: 34
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by littlefish:
    I had to go around my elbow to get to my thumb just to post this reply.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_confused.gif
    it's an interesting visual though icon_wink.gif.

Thanks gretchen!!!
  • spiralsandtwistsspiralsandtwists Registered Users Posts: 13
    Sluggish is not the word. I cant access any forums but this one. Why is that when the whole board breaks down, the only forum that works is the feed back forum?
  • got2bmegot2bme Registered Users Posts: 1
    OKAY...so it not my computer. Thats good to know. Took me 10 min to post this.
    PEACE & BLESSINGS

Dare To Be YOU!

4a according to Andre's System
    ARGH!!!
    ~Work like you don't need the money. Dance like nobody's watching. Love like you've never been hurt. -Mark Twain/Samuel Clements

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Sorry my choice of language wasn't to your taste.
    As I said, we were doing what we could.

In apology, please take 50% off your next payment.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • bheartbheart Registered Users Posts: 5
    I still can't access the General Discussion board. I keep getting this error:

[Tue Jun 4 10:47:58 2002] ultimatebb.cgi: Can't find string terminator '"' anywhere before EOF at /home/httpd/html/ubb/Forum1/forum_1.threads line 5895.

Thanks.
    3b/c
    My Argh!! was in frustration of not being able to get on the boards, and to all the other who were experiencing problems too. It was more an Argh in a silly kind of way. I certainly wasn't angry with what you had written. I understand that the site is experiencing technical difficulties..

• mtvsuxmtvsux Registered Users Posts: 1
    I can get into the last post made but not the board, so i'm afraid i may have left some double posts. I hope i didn't leave like 10.
    4b, shoulder length, frizzy w/ corkscrews. Maybe 20% shrinkage? Not quite sure how that works. : )
  • spiralsandtwistsspiralsandtwists Registered Users Posts: 13
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by zgouromala:
    My Argh!! was in frustration of not being able to get on the boards, and to all the other who were experiencing problems too. It was more an Argh in a silly kind of way. I certainly wasn't angry with what you had written. I understand that the site is experiencing technical difficulties..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto to what she said.

saying "(insert word here) isnt the word" is an expression not something meant to criticize

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file