Deva curl products

curlicious13curlicious13 Posts: 1,632Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I had my first experience with deva curl products. I love the no-poo & the one conditioner. While I like the archangel gel, it doesn't play well with the leave in cream. Over all I like the products just not in combination with all of them.

Comments

• sixelamysixelamy Posts: 4,157Registered Users Curl Novice
    The No Poo and One Condition are definitely their best products. I may go back to the OC one of these days.
    2c-3a - med-coarse - normal-high porosity - high density
    :bunny:
    NP/LP: CJ Daily Fix, KMF Whenever / Giovanni TTTT
    RO/LI: Aussie Moist, CJ Argan & Olive Oil, Hask Keratin Protein
    DC/PROTEIN: KC Stellar Strands / CNPF
    STYLER: CJ Curl Queen
    COLOR: henna, amla & indigo
    :thumbdown:: glycerin in high/low dews, polyquat-10 & 11, parabens
  • kolochitakolochita Posts: 118Registered Users
    I like the No-Poo, love the scent and the tingly feeling it gives my scalp. I have mixed feelings about Set it free, sometimes I like the results, sometimes I don't.

Sent from my GT-S6310N using CurlTalk App
    Latina

Type: 3a
    Dense, fine/medium texture, low porosity

Low-poo: Devacurl No-Poo/ Yes to Carrots Nourishing Shampoo/ Elacel Aloe Vera Shampoo
    Conditioner: Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner
    Leave-in: Devacurl Set It Free/Lush R& B
    Styling: Herbal Essences Set Me Up Spray-Gel/ L'Oreal Silk & Gloss Curl Power Mousse
  • CurlyInParadiseCurlyInParadise Posts: 137Registered Users
    I have been using Deva Care No Poo and OC for about 2 years now but have never figured out what the Set It Free does (I do have some). I am a 3a with a chin length curl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]______
    3a, med porous, low density
    Poo: Have to admit I have recently become a Wen convert. Love it. I have always had problems with my hair "hanging" right, curling uniformly and destorting the perimeter line. Wen makes it hang evenly.
  • countrygirl75countrygirl75 Posts: 46Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I have tried the gel's several times and just don't care for them. It leaves my hair feeling like it has been oversprayed with hair spray. I prefer to be able to freely run my hand through the hair.
    Plus I can never get it to hold the curl like the lady can when I get my hair cut.
    2b or 2c, Fine, Thick, Low Porosity

shoulder length, flat on top, waves to curls through the bottom half with better curls underneath

Currently using- DevaCurl Lo-Poo, One Conditioner, and AnGel
  • Morgan_AdcockMorgan_Adcock Posts: 2,573Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I mix their gels with B'LieveIn whenever I use them, and really love the combination. I've been doing this for almost five years since Tiffany Anderson showed me how to do it, and never had any problems with it.
    Peace,
    Morgan

Baby Fine 3B, low porosity, normal density and elasticity
    CGing since July 2008

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file