Wrong Profile!

GlamourCurlsGlamourCurls Posts: 194Registered Users
When I click on my own profile, it says I am selinachart!
Fine 3B/C curls.
Currently growing out damage caused by straightening and coloring.

Comments

• RockTheGreyRockTheGrey Posts: 4Registered Users
    I have the same problem...it says that I am "danni1000981." Would love to fix this.

?????
    --

2c curls, usually between chin/shoulder length

currently letting the dye grow out to 'rock the grey'...last color on 12/6/13...hoping the curls stay, wearing hair much shorter while color grows out

use DC products currently, co-wash daily w/weekly no-poo wash.
  • atx_eveatx_eve Posts: 278Registered Users Administrator
    Just letting you know that I see your posts!!! I'm trying to recreate the problem myself. Either nc_admin or I will be back to post the status of the issue.
    :hiding: NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | [email protected] | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl
  • ThirtyThirty Posts: 7Registered Users
    My profile link and pic says - tubdweltMet's Profile

Thirty -
    3C /low porosity/ medium/ high density
    Low poo scalp only/ Suave Cond/ Leave in Suave- Regis Ultimate Radiance : air dry wet- No plopping

Thirty-medium.jpg
  • DonnitaMaeDonnitaMae Posts: 22Registered Users
    I have the same problem. When my profile is clicked it goes to another user by the name of Pleslie678 instead of mine. Thanks for any help you can be!
    Silver CG since September 2014
    2C/3A/Medium Texture/Medium Porosity/Thick Density
    Photos: http://public.fotki.com/DonnitaMae/curls/
    Password: sarie

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SpecklaSpeckla Posts: 186Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    mine says tthumbs or something like that!
    Hey y'all! I have notified the developers about this issue. I'm also receiving emails about this, so I'm adding the details y'all have provided as I get them! :)
    :hiding: NaturallyCurly.com Social Media + Community Manager | [email protected] | Happy To Be Nappy | Kenyan With The Slowest Mile Time | Magical Black Girl
  • DanzyDanzy Posts: 1Registered Users
    So when I click myself to see my profile, to see what other people see when they click on my icon, it takes me to "Michelle" something something. It won't take the clicker to my real profile. Whats up?
    :duckie: Thin/fine/ 2B-3A/ Cherub/Botticelli. SheaMoisture Moisture Retention shampoo/ Shea Moisture Restorative conditioner/ Deva B'leave in leave in (looking for a cheaper alternative, my hair begs for protein), Herbal Essence Set Me Up gel. :duckie:
    Your CurlTalk profile should no longer be linking to someone else's NaturallyCurly profile. :occasion5:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file